5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for a great product . . .
Don't electric dry these and you will be very happy. Read the care instructions. Dries quickly by hanging on shower or chair.
Published 17 months ago by D.D.

1.0 out of 5 stars rip off
I wish I could give negative stars. These are such cheap crappy material the day I received them I tried them on and the pocket ripped when I put my hand it. Their customer service doesn't exist and they are based in China.
Published 13 months ago by justin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for a great product . . ., May 20, 2013
D.D. (Dallas, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing must buy, May 30, 2013
They are great shorts I've worn them for over a month and no problems they're a must buy for anyone

1.0 out of 5 stars rip off, August 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Revised Review, June 28, 2014
I previously gave a poor review because of the shipping time although I was aware the item was coming from China. My review was based on the length of time it was estimated to arrive which was reasonable but after I placed the order, Amazon showed my estimated time taking 5-6 weeks which was 2 weeks longer than the estimated time frame before my order was placed. However, I received the item yesterday so it only took 2 weeks and I was very pleasantly surprised!
I now know that I should never rely on Amazon's estimated arrival time. So, I am changing my review from awful to EXCELLENT for the shipment time and the shorts fit my husband perfectly! Also, the photo does not do the shorts any justice because they look much better than the picture. I was a little disappointed though because the shorts didn't come with a belt as pictured and the photo gives the impression that it comes with one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ad poorly written, June 21, 2014
32 was checked off for the size wanted. Received a 30. Confirmation said 32. Way too small for my son. Not worth returning so donated to Goodwill. Were tried on but never worn.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sent the wrong color, June 16, 2014
I like everything about these shorts except the color!
I ordered on color and received another. Someone needs to get checked for color blindness!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, June 12, 2014
They are nice and stylish for summer! Great for the out doors and inside for example the ,all or even your house!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, May 25, 2014
Sent the wrong size! The outside tag showed 34 but it was a 29 small. So I never got a pair they didn't have a 34

5.0 out of 5 stars Otherwise they are great shorts; someone will get a fantastic hand-me-down, July 13, 2014
My grandson is growing and the pants fit a bit small on him. Also, he likes pants to be a bit baggy, but he's wearing them anyway. Otherwise they are great shorts; someone will get a fantastic hand-me-down.

4.0 out of 5 stars My review, July 6, 2014
I bought two cargo pants from match. I lost two buttons out of 8 total. That's 25% I believe. The material seems good and seems rugged. I found one button and will sow it back on. The other pocket button is lost. Yes, I would buy more match products.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›