Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

Price:$17.99 - $29.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 10, 2015
Love the fit! They fit really slim and I can say I wasn't uncomfortable in them at all. I'm average built with a height of 5'6/ 150lbs and I normally wear a size 32 but the 30/31 worked just fine. Checked the picture!
review image
99 comments|261 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 31, 2015
These pants look great, only they run small. You would need a size larger than usual. Also very poorly crafted. The seems started u threading emediatly and the crotch ripped the first day.
review image
33 comments|88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2014
this was a pretty good product for the price.
as some others may mention the thigh area is a little snug which is what your looking for when going for slim
but there is extra room in the waist and butt area. it gets kinda loose up there. and I happen to have a little extra back there(mentioned for the guys who aren't necessarily fat but have a butt and thighs)....
with that said my thighs aren't the slimmest and I went for the next size up. I wear a 32x30 and they fit snug despite going up a size, as some of you may have already noticed the sizes are a little weird. I went with 34 and from my experience this is width size. the length is left to them and I found them to be a little long as I am a shorter person 5'6. not too long just long. they fold in very well so that wasn't to big of an issue.
in short.... if you have thick thighs and a butt take the size of your width and go one up. even if you don't your gonna have extra room in the butt area. and even with the snugness your still able to move a very decent amount
as for the material. its a thicker material, not flowy like dress slacks. they are thick like the khakis you'd get that would keep you warmer but not as thick as jeans. this is by no means a bad thing. just something to take note of as they will hold a crease even if unintentional.

recommended if your are trying to save. and probably will last you a while(have yet to wash them though they seem like they'd last)
22 comments|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2015
The material looks lousy. super tight on the leg area while they have too much room on the butt. This product completion is awful. First product I have purchased from Amazon I could say I feel like I lost my money.

El material se ve pésimo, parecen sucios y descurtidos. Ajustan mas de lo que deberían en las piernas mientras que en la parte de la cadera tienen demasiado espacio. La terminación es pésima. Primer producto que compro en Amazon con el que podría decir que perdí mi dinero.
on December 25, 2014
I'll start by saying that I'm a dancer and a cyclist (5'8", 159 lbs, mesomorph downstairs, ectomorph upstairs) and I have some seriously muscular hindquarters, so I ordered these pants largely *because* of all the reviews that mentioned that these pants are cut loose in the caboose. That was, for me, a strong selling point.

Turns out they're actually a little looser in the caboose even than I need -- but the fit through the calves and thighs (again, pretty muscular, here) is perfect. Clean and straight without looking indecently tight. This can be a real challenge when shopping for nicer trousers for legs like mine.

Based on the recommendations of a previous reviewer, I also ordered a size larger than I would normally wear (a 34x31 when I'd normally choose a 32x31). I think I probably could have stuck with the 32 -- there's a lot of room at the waist. Nothing a belt can't handle until I get these tailored, but something to keep in mind when you order.

Length is about perfect for me (to offer an idea: a standard 30 inseam is always short for me; a 32 is sometimes just a hair too long).

The waist is, indeed, quite a bit higher than it looks in the pictures here. While high-waisted trousers aren't my very favorite, I'm all right with these. The waist on mine sits just below my navel, so it's not high enough to be obnoxious. Paired with a sharp vest , the higher waist makes for a smooth, classic silhouette, which is nice when you want to look sharp.

If you're looking for grey trousers, by the way, it turns out that "Army Grey" has a lot of brown in it -- it looks very brown, indeed, when paired with a black jacket, for example. I actually like the color (in fact, I just ordered a second pair), but that's also something to keep in mind.

Pros:
+Nice fabric
+Solid construction
+Great price on Army Grey
+Fit that works for guys with muscular thighs and butts

Cons:
-Highish waist may not appeal to some wearers
-"Army Grey" isn't really grey

Overall: recommend for guys who don't skip "leg day."
on June 24, 2015
Following the reviews I decided to take the risk and order the 30 on sandybrown and cofee because I usually wear 32. Although both are labeled with the same size they are different actually. I think the coffe one is more like a 30 because it was a little tight for me but fits anyway. The sandybrown on 30 is like a real 32 so it could be confusing ordering one or another without knowing if they result in a different size. Happily Both of them fit on me.
on September 20, 2015
I got a lot of complements on these and the color is great. However, they are kind of tight. I've only worn them once but they were pretty hard to move in in the upper thigh/butt department. I normally wear a 32 so I probably just have to stretch them out but if not I think I can live with it being a little tight they do look great on me.
review image review image review image review image
on September 19, 2014
In the picture, the pants sit low on the waist. They also look tapered and slim fitted.

When i got them, they were loose in the thighs (not tapred), tight on the calves, and they sat high on the waist.

I am 34 waist, and these fit appropriately for my size.

The length was definitely not 31, more like 32 in my experience, but that could also be because i didn't pull the pants all the way up beyond my belly button (which is how they were cut).
on January 9, 2015
OK,I'm overall happy about the pants.

I am 5,10 173lbs, I normaly ware 34/32 in dress slacks and Khakis but since these where from China and slim fit I got a size 36/31
Well ..i shouldnt have done that but I am skeptical about ordering a 34/31

Here is why: I have slender legs and The pants fit just like I want in the leg and thighs. Slim fitted but not skinny tight.probably due to the bigger size 36 which I love however the waist is true to size and I have way too much room in the waste. When I try to tuck a shirt in and put a belt on the waist looks pinched in front and back which sucks!I look like I have on a diapers. So I ware shirts out which make it look fine.
Also I got the Army Grey which looks more like a dark brown to my eyes. Its darker than Charcoal grey.It doesn't look grey like the picture at all. Maybe its the lighting in the picture.I dont mind this as much because I cans till match with other things.

I am fearful of ordering a 34/31 but I like these pants so much I am going to give it a try.

If you have thick or big legs you will have a hard time finding the right fit. These pants are tapper so it start wide at wasit then slims close to body as you go towards your feet.

If you have a big butt this maybe an issue too.
In my opinion this is for the slim to Avg guys.

Also,I have a pair of Tommy Hilfiger Chinos/khaki Pants similar to these. The Materials are just as good so It would be fair to say these are good for the price they are exceptionally good for the price.On par with TH,Nautica, or any other American brand

Overall I like these pants and would recommend them just be careful of size choose wisely.
on May 18, 2015
These pants are amazing! I'm a big guy (6'2", 240lbs, 42" waist, thick thighs, and butt!), and these just slid right on. Minimized all the areas I don't want showing, and managed to slim my large frame. I'm ordering them in every color as soon as I'm done with this review.