5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good
great material and speedy delivery. love my camouflage cargo shorts. VERY IMPORTANT!!! size runs 2x small. i wear a 34 waist, i purchased 36 waist. fit perfectly. wash cold separate initial wash use vinegar to prevent color bleed. hang dry or low temp dry, otherwise the material will shrink. good luck!
Published 9 months ago by Glenn Ian Chapital

2.0 out of 5 stars Pay close attention to the sizing
The shorts are actually fine, not too long with decent pockets, just be sure to pay close attention to the size label. I ordered the 2XL 36 waist, but didn't notice that it says 34 us. I don't know what metric the 36 is, but it's not inches. If you pay closer attention than me, the shorts should be fine (ie: the 38 (36 US) would fit me fine).
Published 9 months ago by Ryan Nauer

2.0 out of 5 stars Pay close attention to the sizing, October 1, 2013
This review is from: Match Men's Twill Cargo Shorts Quick-dry Summer Shorts (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, September 26, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Disposable shorts, March 31, 2014
If you're looking to only wear these shorts 2 or 3 times, then they are perfect for you. If you believe that the notion of cargo shorts is that they are a more rugged article of clothing that can weather a higher threshold of use then this product is not for you. Button broke the second time I wore them. No bid deal, with the drawstring and a belt they were still serviceable. The third time I wore them the drawstring broke. After running them though the wash using the recommended care settings the lining began to unravel. Very low quality product. Looked very nice and stylish, but can't hold up the riggers of getting in and out of my car, and laying on a beach chair in the sun.

4.0 out of 5 stars niice, December 14, 2013
these fit precise. they are not baggy nor slim-fitting. im all grown up anyway...no more looking like an extra in a 90s hip hop vid

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, November 24, 2013
DP07 (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
If you follow their sizing notice about Chinese/US sizes, they fit good. I feel they are well made and comfortable.

I bought 5 pairs, and all 5 lost their button by the time of their first wash. Easy fix, but really? You can tell the button will break when putting them on. The button hole is quite tight, and forcing it through you get a sense of how weakly the button is attached.

If I had to give them some advice, the back pocket is a little hard to access. I guess that is good if you live in Italy (pick pockets), but it's a nuisance for me.

Match, please use this feedback:
#1 More threading attaching the button
#2 Easier access back pockets
#3 Get more sizes in the Camo's
#4 Take another picture, this time without the belt, bro.

I will be buying more - this time reinforcing the button immediately.

3.0 out of 5 stars Color is WAY off!, February 8, 2014
I'm giving these shorts 3 stars because I like the thicker material and they seem to be made well. The problem is that I have ordered two pair of these shorts and neither is the color I ordered. It's not even close! I ordered Khaki and they look like the "Mud" color. So I ordered the Light Khaki and they are "Dark Khaki" or "Army Green" (hard to tell) The package was labeled the color I ordered but again, not the color I wanted.
I will NOT be ordering them again just because it's a complete mystery what will come in the mail.

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong color, March 12, 2014
not even sure if i got my money back,The color was mustard yellow,not at all like the photo, as others have written

1.0 out of 5 stars Zipper would not move...., March 8, 2014
Zipper was broken and I can't wear them till it is replace will not buy again. No return receipt either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy 1 size larger than you normally do!, December 22, 2013
I bought these 1 size larger than my "normal" and they are perfect. I bought another pair from same brand at my exact size and found them to be too small. The shorts themselves are perfect. I wore them for a few days on vacation (including washing them twice). Pockets are large, buttons are easy to open/close, color and fit are great too!

1.0 out of 5 stars zipper stuck, April 16, 2014
I ordered the wrong size.

But also, when I tried to unzip the pair. I found I could not do that.

Rate and Discover Movies