- BUY ONE GET ONE 30% OFF on Matcha Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics - IMPORTANT - Must place 2 into your shopping cart for this promotion to work. LIMITED TIME! Enter code MVBOFMSO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Sale:||$25.00 ($6.25 / oz) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Matcha Green Tea Powder - Powerful Antioxidant Japanese Organic Culinary Grade - 113 grams (4 oz)
- 100% certified organic Matcha increases energy and focus, lifting your vitality and concentration with the slow release of nutrients. Our organic Matcha will provide a steady energy boost throughout the day without the caffeine crash.
- Calorie-burning booster that helps maintain a healthy metabolism and naturally supports weightloss goals.
- Can be used in lattes, smoothies and baking. Comes in easy-to-use airtight health grade packaging, allowing you to keep your matcha fresher for longer. Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen cupcakes or simply add a boost to your morning smoothie.
- Contains 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea.
- 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Culinary Grade
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Summary: this is pure, organic, from JAPAN (not China – so if you’re concerned about lead or heavy metals!), single-origin, culinary grade matcha green tea. It’s better priced and better quality than what you will get in your local health food store. Protect yourself against heart disease and cancer and get more antioxidants with a cleaner, longer-lasting energy than you would when drinking coffee! 3.5 stars –
a flavorful culinary matcha with good matcha flavor, however a more bitter and astringent profile in comparison to other organic culinary matchas.
I choose matcha over bagged tea whenever possible because matcha green tea has many more health benefits than bagged tea. Because you are consuming the whole leaf, your body is getting more antioxidants in the form of polyphenols, which have been tied to protection against heart disease and cancer, as well as better blood sugar regulation, blood pressure reduction, and anti-aging.Read more ›
I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Overall: Excellent Presentation, Ultra Fresh.
Matcha tea is the cream of the crop when it comes to green teas. Read more
I just got into matcha powders - bought a few (including Enzo's organic one from Amazon) and the Kiss Me one blows them all away. Read morePublished 1 day ago by JDinDC
I've ordered this at least twice and will continue to do so. I've tried other matcha products and this one I always have come back to. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Patt
Excellent match. Don't be put off by the 'culinary grade'- this is every bit as delicious for a significantly better price than many 'ceremonial grade' matchas. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Porch Dog
I previously had been drinking 'mojo matcha' a ceremonial matcha green tea powder imported from Japan. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I would like to mention that the first package I ordered was not up to the typical quality, so the seller contacted me to see if they could send me a new replacement bag. Read morePublished 2 days ago by E