Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 6, 2011
... the product description seems to be listing the dimensions of the box, not the toy itself, which is lot smaller than I was led to believe. It's also made of very brittle plastic - no breakages so far but I don't see this thing surviving a drop onto our driveway if he ever takes it outside. Not even sure if a drop onto linoleum would prove fatal. Either way, it works, it talks, he enjoys it, let's just see how long it lasts I guess...
on December 5, 2010
Yesterday, I bought the Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini Stinky (and it is MINI ... it is about the length of an adult hand) version of the Matchbox Stinky The Garbage Truck at my local Wal-Mart for ten dollars (yes that is the suggested retail, not a reduced amount). This MINI crane truck is the same style as the garbage truck ... it's just a talking crane truck instead of a talking garbage truck. I've also seen them at Kohl's. My 3 1/2 year old said that he wanted Stinky for Christmas, but I knew that he wouldn't play with it enough to justify spending forty to sixty dollars on the large version. Anyway, I opted for this less expensive, mini version that I knew he would like just as well (if not better, since he can carry it around and take in the car with him). It is cute for ten dollars, but I certainly would not pay anymore for it. It doesn't say near as many phrases as the bigger versions, but that is ok for us. (I'm not sure if there is a bigger version for this crane truck. I've only seen the bigger versions for the garbage truck and dump truck.) I think this mini version says 3 different phrases. He reminds me of (and is the same size) as those mini monster trucks (which my son has several of and likes to play with). Overall, 4 stars for paying ten dollars ... not so many stars for paying more than that.
on February 7, 2013
This item came very quickly and was in the condition as stated. It works great and is a wonderful addition to the collection for whom it was purchased. It was a great deal, and a surprise for the recipient. Thanks again.
on March 17, 2011
No problems with this purchase. About the only criticism I have is that we could not find a larger version of the toy(like Rocky and Stinky). They may not be available yet, but my son was hoping to get a toy the same size as the others. I'm greatful we could at least find this one however.
on September 1, 2013
I wish it was as big as the other trucks like Stinky, it is a great toy - and my son loves it! Will wait and see if they come out with a bigger version.
on September 23, 2013
Nephew is 3 and likes it.
Hoped to get a larger version as he has the large "Stinky" and "Smokey". He also has mini swisher.
on May 22, 2013
It is a smaller version of the "Matchbox active trucks, but none the less was very much liked. Just what we expected.
on December 15, 2011
I waas expecting a truck to be a little bigger and more fun, but no.Just expensive junk!Dosen't make sense to paid $25 bucks for this for sure.