4.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining toy for my son

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on December 29, 2010 by Toni

4.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining toy for my son, April 20, 2010
This review is from: Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini Stinky (Toy)
Wow, I'm so amazed at the other reviewers account of this toy. We love it. The truck caught my eye at a toy store, and my son who is under 3 loves playing with it, the voice is hilarious, so New York, and I think it's very interactive and a positive toy. Now I'm looking for the "stinky" book which someone at a playground told me about when they saw my son with the truck, their son was also obsessed with the truck, great for little hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, November 4, 2010
This review is from: Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini Stinky (Toy)
My Grandson loves this truck. He specifically asked for Stinky the Truck & loves playing with it & hearing it talk. He immediately bursts into laughter when he hears the voice. I would buy this product again for another child. Also the customer service at this seller is excellent. They really strive to make a customer "happy".

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative, January 23, 2011
This review is from: Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini Stinky (Toy)
This was a present for our 2 1/2 son at Christmas and it makes him laugh every time! Even his 6 year old brother gets a chuckle out of it. The retail price is $9.99 but as they get more difficult to find, I've noticed the prices continue to increase online. Also, we've been discussing potty training and so he's used to us asking if he's stinky - probably why it's so funny when the garbage truck asks! We love it and it's a great alternative to the more expensive, larger and possibly scarier model. We probably get the same amount of play out of this one as we would the larger one so the price and portability of the "mini" is PERFECT! The big decision for us is which "mini" to get next!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 29, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini Stinky (Toy)
My 3 year old fell in love with the full size Stinky truck at the store so when I found the mini Stinky truck I was elated. It was just under 1/2 the price of the full size truck so I assumed it would be close to half the size of the large truck as well. When I received the mini Stinky I was shocked at the size and quality of the mini Stinky. It is 1/3 the size of the full size Stinky at best and definitely not durable enough to be pressed on to make it talk and go back down on all wheels. I am hoping this toy lasts until Easter! Unfortunately,I would not recommend this particular toy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware! It does not be quiet! But you'll like it anyway., December 28, 2010
This review is from: Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini Stinky (Toy)
First let me say, my boys, 3 and 5, adore this toy. He says cute stuff like the big one and lights up and stands up (by pressing a button)and is a fraction of the price of the large one... but he does NOT have an off switch. He will talk randomly....in the middle of the night...or wrapped underneath the Christmas tree....and it will be annoying. I had to hide mine in the lofts of the attic before Christmas in order for my boys to not hear him carrying on about how stinky he is. Otherwise, a nice little substitute if you can't get the larger one. Be sure to take it out of their rooms for naps or bed, otherwise you will have to bust in and remove the chatty fellow before he wakes everyone up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute SMALL version of the large TALKING STINKY and says LESS ..., December 5, 2010
This review is from: Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini Stinky (Toy)
Yesterday, I bought this MINI (and it is MINI ... it is about the length of an adult hand) version of the Matchbox Stinky The Garbage Truck at my local Wal-Mart for $9.97 (yes that is the suggested retail price, not sale price). I've also seen them at Kohl's. My 3 year old said that he wanted Stinky for Christmas, but I knew that he wouldn't play with it enough to warrant spending $40 to $60 on it. Anyway, I opted for this less expensive, mini version that I knew he would like just as well (if not better, since he can carry it around with him and in the car). It is cute for $10, but I certainly would not pay anymore for it. It doesn't say near as many phrases as the bigger one, but that is ok for us. I think he says 3 different phrases. He reminds me of (and is the same size) as those mini monster trucks (which my son has several of and likes to play with). Overall, 4 stars for paying $10 ... not so many stars for paying more than that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, May 24, 2011
tana (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini Stinky (Toy)
After my boys fell in love with the full-sized Stinky, I knew we were in trouble! This mini version is the perfect alternative! It's a lot smaller, which is great since our house is not very big. It also says less and does not come with a DVD, which we appreciate since our kids already watch too much TV. The only negative part is that it doesn't have an on/off switch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini Stinky (Toy)
Not what all it is cracked up to be. Its a ok toy for a kid but mine lost interest very fast.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work!, December 22, 2012
This review is from: Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini Stinky (Toy)
Bought for Christmas present...didnt work out of box so went to store and bought new batteries and it still doesnt work.

2.0 out of 5 stars Small. Very, very small, January 7, 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini Stinky (Toy)
Don't be fooled by the size. This thing fits in the palm of my hand. We returned it right after we opened up the matchbook sized box that it arrived in. Save your money for the big stinky.

Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini Stinky