4.0 out of 5 stars Purdue MSE 230 Review.
Good book. My professor is good, so I don't use it much, but when I do it is pretty easy to understand.
Published 1 month ago by Brandon

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought I get a deal
I bought this for my Kindle thinking its a great deal. I have many books on Kindle which are easy to read. This one is not. You got the entire page on screen, which makes the print tiny. Zooming in does work, but makes reading difficult. Don't buy the kindle version!
Published 8 months ago by Gudrun Rogstad

4.0 out of 5 stars Purdue MSE 230 Review., October 4, 2014
This review is from: Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars The subjects covered in this book are extensive and interesting ..., August 31, 2014
The subjects covered in this book are extensive and interesting. Diagrams, charts, tables and pictures as well as the simple language used to describe material background and uses do well to explain.

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought I get a deal, March 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 6, 2014
Good!

5.0 out of 5 stars it's not a bad book. Well written and not too hard to ..., September 22, 2014
While I would have never purchased this book without needing it for school, it's not a bad book. Well written and not too hard to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like that!, August 23, 2014
Very little waiting time. Came to me several days after purchase was sent out. I like that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 10, 2014
Great program to save $$$$ on college book costs. I continue to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 26, 2014
Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars necessary book in school, January 24, 2014
very enlightening content, good physical construction, of the excellent book presentation, fast delivery, so it deserves 5 ​​stars
I recommend all my friends from college

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived as described, though slightly late (due to external circumstances), February 7, 2014
Book arrived in good condition. It took a little under a month to arrive, so I had to borrow a friend's book for a while, which was a bit of a drag. However, I'm pretty sure the shipping delay had something to do with the especially cold winter, so no worries!

Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction
Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction by David G. Rethwisch (Hardcover - December 4, 2013)
$159.83