Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Maternal America Women's Maternity Skinny Ankle Jean,White,Small
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 4, 2015
I really love the cut of these pants. I ended up buying them in Cement, Black, & Coral. Beware, though, they run extremely small. I was 5'4", 105lbs, pre-pregnancy & finally ended up settling with a size Medium. Even then, I wasn't very comfortable in them towards the end of my pregnancy. Trust me, go at least two sizes up.
on July 24, 2012
I love MA skinny ankle jeans. However, The blue and aqua colors run badly, even in the second and third wash. I wrote to MA about this and didn't even get a "thanks for your feedback". The care instructions says wash in cold but the reality is that you need to wash in cold, separately and a few times before introducing to a normal cycle.
on March 14, 2016
I returned these. I have two other pairs of MA jeans, similar to this but denim, one in ankle length and one full length. They are favorites and I couldn't wait to receive this pair in red... but... the fit is awkward. They are a very thin fabric, and they sort of flare out around the ankle a little in a strange way. I debated a bit, but returned and found something similar, but much nicer looking, for less than half the price at a local store. Bummed, as I love this under-belly style.
on May 12, 2013
I'm in the stage where most of my clothes still fit but I need that elastic band so the waist isn't too tight. These are a great midpoint pant without the over the belly feature but instead have a thicker sturdy band. The fabric and color is really nice and as expected. They did come tight and I almost exchanged for a size up, but after wearing for a few hours they loosened up and fit great. Unlike other maternity clothing these pants are extremely flattering and versatile.
on July 15, 2015
I loved these. I wish I had bought them when I was pregnant! I actually got them postpartum to have something low that would fit me before I lost my baby weight. I needed something a little more snug. I will definitely get these when I am pregnant again and right away as they are so very flattering and comfortable.
on July 7, 2015
I tried a sm (I am a size 4), md, and lg, and had to send back all three because they were too small, and finally the large was just too big in weird places! This was disappointing because they looked cute in the picture. Oh well!
on May 30, 2015
Comfortable and flattering fit, however you do need to go up 1-2 sizes. I'm 5'5 145 pre-pregnancy and usually in a 6, sometimes an 8 in "skinny" jean styles, but I had to get a large in these pants...and they just fit. They are a great weight and feel for spring into summer, especially since there is no full panel to overheat you! Probably going to order a second pair in white and some other colors too.
on January 8, 2015
These are tight in the hips/thighs/booty. I certainly carry extra weight here when I'm pregnant, and I assume that lots of other pregnant women do too. There wasn't much stretch to the fabric, so i could not wear them. I have other Maternal America maternity pants that I do wear, so I think they just got too enthusiastic on the "skinny" part of these and didn't translate them well to maternity needs. They went back.
on August 5, 2015
Just received the Cherry and Cement colors in the mail today. I am very pleased with my purchase and wish there were more available colors in my size. I ordered a medium in both but they are VERY tight. I am currently 5'7" and 155 lbs. I was a size 6 pre pregnancy so I ordered the medium with the understanding that medium was a 8-10. I've gained 12lbs so far and I figured a slightly larger size wouldn't hurt. Well I'm 20 weeks today and I can tell you right now, these mediums aren't gonna fit for long! I could see myself ordering more in a size large when that day comes. I love the quality and feel of these pants.
on February 25, 2015
Fit is super comfortable. Pants don't lose their shape throughout the day as bad as I thought they would. I used the size chart to determine which size to get and found other reviews and the chart very helpful. The color is slightly brighter than I expected.