5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
I loved these belly bands in the early stages of my pregnancy and post partum. They allowed me to keep wearing my regular pants and shirts a little bit longer. And after I had my baby I could wear them under a shirt while I was nursing and it covered my belly.
Great for when your jeans stop fitting in the waist.
Published 15 months ago by Caitlin Lopez

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay...
This really is a god-send...I don't know what I would do without it. Unfortunately, the top came unraveled within the first few uses and the darn thing bunches up under my tummy creating a lot of pressure. LOTS of readjusting :/
Published on December 12, 2012 by Lavender Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay..., December 12, 2012
I would go ahead and invest in one that is better quality. I am still wearing my pre-pregnancy pants so I am somewhat satisfied with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleased in general, October 22, 2012
While I am pleased with this item, I will say it is a bit itchy. A simple tank top under it solves the problem. Also, I am a size 14/16 and a Large(this is the suggested size according to product description) is actually big on me. Definitely a size 12 should not get a large, as it will be too large until you are perhaps 8months pregnant lol At any rate, this is what I had in mind when ordering and product is as described. If the sizing chart was adjusted to be more accurate I'd add a star back. And I'd add the 5th star if the interior of the item was lined so as not to be itchy. I would recommend this product :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, September 11, 2013
Great for when your jeans stop fitting in the waist.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard to estimate sizing., September 16, 2014
I was a size 2 before I got pregnant. I used their suggested size chart, but maybe there should be a recommendation of how many months as well. But this is something that i can understand miss-sizing. Everyone is different. I am short 4'11 @ 111 lbs pregnant at 5 1/2 months. The small was too small. I guess this is something that you would just need to go to the store and eye ball it for your self to get the sizing right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belly band, September 21, 2014
Rebecca Lopez (Middlteon, WI United States) - See all my reviews
For me, this belly band has been a great addition to my maternity wardrobe. Holds up unbuttoned pants perfectly and the quality seems pretty good. No tears or fraying after washing and maintains elasticity really well. Very happy with this
purchase. Only thing is that I should have gotten one size up as well as recommended size for the later stages of pregnancy. They do get pretty tight on the belly in the last trimester!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOOOOVE this!, December 5, 2014
This was one of my favorite things while pregnant. I loved how it felt and how it looked under a tshirt. It smoothed out my belly and made it look more round. I loved using it a layer under a shirt. As my belly got bigger, this became more and more of a must have item. I am so glad I made this purchase. I recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Belly Band, April 20, 2014
My second order of belly bands, my first was cotton and began to get loose so i ordered this one. It fit well tight but not too tight, the way i like it to fit so its not slipping down. Only thing is the fabric makes my belly sweat and its kinda hot. Not as comfortable as the cotton belly band. Overall, its a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my pre pregnancy jeans up!, July 14, 2014
This belly band works as expected and keeps my pre pregnancy jeans up! It is useful for extending your wardrobe and saves you money. Highly recommend this product for anybody having trouble squeezing into their clothes but not quite ready for maternity clothes yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Met Expectations, May 22, 2014
It stays put and doesn't roll up. It is very comfortable. I'm satisfied with my purchase. It is a great belly band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 26, 2014
Works great. Use it every night for support and to protect clothing from thick lotion.

Maternity Belly Band Stretchy Nylon - Made in USA