5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Math Connects: Concepts, Skills, and Problem Solving Course 3 (Math Connects: Course 3) (Hardcover)
Completely new, excellent buy and better price! I don't regret buying this item. Two weeks for this item to arrive but was worth the waiting the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as represented (Good!), October 2, 2013
The book was exactly as represented and was in very good condition. Good value. We're happy! Nothing more to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, September 27, 2013
We needed to be able to have the book at home and didn't want to spend a fortune. This fits the bill!

5.0 out of 5 stars School replacement, June 29, 2013
Cynthia L. Cease (California, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I'm so glad this book was available because I needed to replace a missing book for school. The school charges full price to buy the book from the publisher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great companion book that enabled me to assist my son., April 12, 2013
Great companion book that enabled me to assist my son...it has been a long, long time since I actually reviewed math....glad it was with this edition.

4.0 out of 5 stars follows text book, May 25, 2012
This is work book for my kids school text book. The problems follow the school work, but I have a feeling that problems in this book is a level lower than questions asked in the state aptitude tests, for me, njask. I also bought some Singapore math workbooks and the grade levels are not matched.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what my math teacher wants me to have!, July 28, 2010
My math teacher would love me if she knew I was doing math EVERY day over the summer! The book arrived so quickly that I just had time to do my math review worksheets and there it was! It was nice and new. Thank you so much. I know I will get A's in math next year.

Used & New from: $1.08