5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says.
Completely in love with the Singapore approach. This book is excellent - it updates the look to something that will be familiar to US students, but not to the point that the diagrams and pictures are a distraction from actual learning.
Published 21 months ago by M. Kern

3.0 out of 5 stars I have mixed feelings about this textbook. Sometimes the ...
I have mixed feelings about this textbook. Sometimes the directions are overbearing and at other times it does not explain some of the problems in the workbook.
Published 10 days ago by GG

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says., May 28, 2013
M. Kern (Louisiana, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Math in Focus: Singapore Math: Student Edition, Book B Grade 4 2009 (Hardcover)

3.0 out of 5 stars I have mixed feelings about this textbook. Sometimes the ..., February 20, 2015
GG (Riverside, CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, June 4, 2014
My son likes it. Great book , it look like NEW. I would like to give 5 ***** to this book.

Math in Focus: Singapore Math: Student Edition, Book B Grade 4 2009