From the Author
This workbook is organized around a simple and easy-to-follow five-step study program: 1. Know what to expect on test day.
2. Become testwise.
3. Learn special math strategies.
4. Review SAT I math topics.
5. Take practice exams under test conditions.
As you work your way through this book you will find:
* Hundreds of practice SAT I type math questions with detailed solutions
* Special math strategies that will help you get the right answers
* All the math you need to know for the SAT I, conveniently organized into sets of easy-to-read lessons
* "Tips for Scoring High," which will help you develop speed and accuracy
* SAT I math practice tests with complete solutions
* "Quick Review of Key Math Facts"--an instant summary of important SAT I math concepts
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
Effective March 2005, the math section of the SAT has been restructured and expanded in content. This thoroughly updated and comprehensive workbook offers test takers the best SAT math preparation available anywhere by keeping pace with all test changes. You’ll find special math strategies to help you approach unfamiliar question types, as well as new content from third-year college preparatory math. Exercises include hundreds of multiple-choice and “grid-in” questions with worked-out solutions. Reflecting the new test format, this valuable workbook places special emphasis on Algebra II topics and questions based on expanded math content. This brand-new third edition provides everything you need to achieve a high score on the revised SAT math section.