5.0 out of 5 stars Good book!
It's been helpful so far. I start using it in school during Winter '15 and it feels like it's bringing back my lost knowledge of algebra. Still hate maths tho :(
Published 13 hours ago by Rosemary Davis

Books are too expensive and this one hasn't explained the mathematics very well, leaving me confused. They provide the rules or methods and one example and then leave you to solve a bunch of problems. If I already knew how to do this work, I wouldn't need the book, so explain it better. For this price, the book should talk to you and help you in finding the answer,
Published 10 months ago by Mark Hone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book!, December 27, 2014
This review is from: Mathematical Applications for the Management, Life, and Social Sciences (Available 2010 Titles Enhanced Web Assign) (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars great business calculus text book, April 26, 2012
This book was purchased for my business calculus class.

My professor would give great notes in class, and then give us some homework, that we never turned in(it was just for practice), then we would take a quiz over the material the next class. My professor only gave odd questions for hw so we could check out answers (because odd questions had the answers in the back of the book). Now that is good and all, but I usually need more practice, so I would do the evens, but I couldn't check the answer.. that's not a big problem but it was an issue I had.

All in all, it was a good book, and I learned a lot.

Cheers mates
Brad

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesom Price, November 22, 2011
My school was charging way too much for their speical edition, so I got this one and it was exactly like the special school edition... Was happy that I saved my money on this book...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 9, 2014
Exactly what I needed

3.0 out of 5 stars Books are too expensive and this one hasn't explained the mathematics very well, leaving me confused., February 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great information, September 22, 2013
Order this book for a class. It is easy to understand. This book also has interesting stories in each chapter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mathematical Applications for Management, January 20, 2013
The book arrived on time and in okay condition. I am happy that I am able to use this book for 2 of my math classes because I feel I am getting good use out of it that way. The cover did come looking different than what was shown for the picture but the inside was the same so I guess it didn't matter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase!!!, January 21, 2011
This textbook is a good purchase to develop or improve quantitative skills. Nevertheless, it took a long time to receive the product after placing the order.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that bad but..., December 13, 2012
The process used to work out some of the examples in this book can be hard to follow. But it connects well with business majors.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book, December 29, 2012
I'm going back to school for higher education and this will help me improve my experience for the school class.

$345.95 $184.60