5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Very Helpful for my College Course
Published on December 21, 2010 by Tyler Fricke

1.0 out of 5 stars MyMathlab Access Code Card
The code that came along with the book didn't work because it had already been used by someone else. I had to go spend an extra $80 to get it. Therefore I have wasted $140 on a book I really don't need.
Published on February 8, 2012 by A.Wharton

1.0 out of 5 stars MyMathlab Access Code Card, February 8, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Teachers edition is NOT what the description said., August 24, 2013
Wasted my money. Students can't use teachers edition books in class. The description didn't say anywhere that it was teachers edition.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Terrible, February 23, 2012
This review is from: Finite Mathematics with Applications (10th Edition) (Lial/Hungerford/Holcomb) (Hardcover)
It really doesn't explain what it is doing so you are left wondering where the number came from, and occasionally won't even cover something then have questions on how to do it.. Also several of the times it had pulled a number out of nowhere a full chapter or so later it finally explains how to do that.. you can tell they were shuffling chapters around with little attention to what you need to know for later chapters/sections.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Very Helpful for my College Course, December 21, 2010
I used this book for my local Community College Topics of Finite Mathmatics class. This book is for business type math....we covered Matrices, Sets & Probability, System of Linear Equations , Simplex Method Maximization and so on. I was lucky enough to have the instructor's editon book, which gave all the answers in the back helpful in understand the problems and doing to homework :) Overall it was a very good book, helped me understand the material and I liked the set up of the problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, February 11, 2013
Beware, that once an access code has been used it is no longer valid, it can not be used again! So all of those used books, are just that, used books. They may have an access code, but if it has already been used once Pearson will not accept it again. I ended up buying access directly from Pearson's Math Lab for $88. You can print the book pages you need from the web site, plus it actually walks you through the steps of each problem, using 4-5 different methods that you pick from such as: show me an example, help me solve this problem, show me in the textbook, multimedia demonstration. There are more practice problems that I was ever able to do, with the added benefit of knowing immediately if my answer was right or wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Book came fast, March 25, 2014
Inside of the book is in excellent shape, however the cover is dirty with some sticky stuff. I just cleaned it off with some goo gone. It did arrive quickly! I would purchase from them again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Math books are all pretty similar, December 2, 2013
I'll give this book Four stars because this is a good math book, it's pretty detailed and I like they layout and organization. However, I still hate math.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comes with a disk!, November 18, 2013
This came with the disk too. I didn't need it but if you do it's nice to get without having to pay for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes math easy, October 17, 2013
I took a class online with this as my textbook and got an A and it explains algebra on a high level without confusing me

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, October 7, 2013
The book is no highlight or handwriting inside the book!!!Really Good!!!Hope more students can buy such these high quality books from you!

Finite Mathematics with Applications (10th Edition) (Lial/Hungerford/Holcomb)
Used & New from: $4.17