- Series: Advances in Computer Science and Engineering: Texts (Book 7)
- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: Imperial College Press (March 4, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848166931
- ISBN-13: 978-1848166936
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,522,699 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Mathematics and the Natural Sciences: The Physical Singularity of Life (Advances in Computer Science and Engineering: Texts)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.