5.0 out of 5 stars Just my favorite cheese - ever!, February 11, 2010
This review is from: Matis Exclusive Greek Kasseri Cheese (Saganaki Cheese) (Misc.)
Of all of the sheep's milk cheeses available, Kasseri is just my all-time favorite. It is smooth, creamy, mild, and delicious! Wish it was more readily available, as it is an exceptionally good cheese...bar none.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite cheese, April 11, 2014
Tornado (Tinton Falls, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I am glad I can get it shipped, SAFELY! If you do not like sharp or smelly cheese this is the one you want with your wine or breakfast..

5.0 out of 5 stars Kasseri Cheese, August 18, 2013
The cheese arrived super fast and it was very obvious they took great care for it to arrive in good condition and not spoiled. It tasted marvelous and has lasted quite well. I actually freeze part of it while munching on a little at a time. Excellent cheese and excellent seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Matis Kassier Cheese, March 3, 2013
The cheese is wonderful! It arrived earlier than expected. The packaging was exceptional! The cheese cold. Very Satisfied. WIll order again!!! OPA!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, January 14, 2013
it went out w/ a bang... my husbands family is full greek and they cook a lot of greek traditions... I used this cheese to not only eat but i used in the Spanakopita i made plus Musaca-

Rate and Discover Movies