5.0 out of 5 stars Practical not Tactical
Published 15 months ago by W. Maglio

3.0 out of 5 stars Washes out
After wearing it couple times, I had to wash it. I would like to complain that it washed out, even though i did it in cold water. Got red stains on other clothes that went in the same washing machine.
Published 12 months ago by Alexei Raducanu

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical not Tactical, March 29, 2013
Not complaining (the alternative is more condos) but many of Florida's trail systems are multi-use, so are shared between hikers, hunters, m-bikers, and equestrians. Due to the Florida heat, I tend to hike more in the cooler winter months, thus increasing my chances of being out during the hunting season. So, when I'm out blazing trails I bring my Toma Hash Blaze Orange shemagh a high viz and multi-functional item.

This scarf is super soft, spreads out to a generous 42"x 38" and easily folds to fit comfortably in a cargo pocket. It keeps my head and neck warm during the winter months and doubles as a sweat rag and mosquito barrier during the rest of the year. The orange color allows me to be seen on the trail and in a survival situation it could be used to signal distress or leave markers for rescue.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this thing!, January 4, 2013
This may be the most versatile item in my wardrobe.
I normally wear it as a scarf, but (when needed) I can use it as the Arabs do to cover my head and face.
I live in a very windy, often dry and dusty environment. Being able to cover my face is sometimes necessary.
The material is soft, and it's big enough to tie as a head dress.

As someone else mentioned, make sure you hand wash it a couple times before using it. The dye does bleed quite a bit. Also, I would not recommend putting it in the dryer. I haven't done it, but I'm sure the material would shrink up.

One downside: Depending on where you live, people will probably look at you like you're a freak when you wear it to cover your head and face.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good!, May 6, 2012
This review is from: Mato & Hash Military Shemagh Tactical Desert 100% Cotton Keffiyeh Scarf Wrap (Apparel)
very good: decently thick, wont tear easily, perfect size and very comfortable. probably the best for its price this shemagh is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars great look!, March 14, 2013
Double-duty...keeps my neck warm during Winter and looks stylish.
The ONLY problem is this: wash it at your peril! The cloth will come apart easily.

3.0 out of 5 stars Washes out, June 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, March 22, 2013
This is made out of good fabric. It is true that the dye runs but that seems to be the same with all Shemaghs. It does snag easily though.

3.0 out of 5 stars One was received with a big brown stain on it!, December 31, 2012
These are cool...and possibly one could read a lot into this: i received 2 of these, they both arrived in sealed plastic pkging, yet the blk/wht one had a big brown stain on it! (a poetic message from Pakistan?)...not worth returning, I will definitely launder these guys before using them for anything more than a dog- diaper. I don't expect the vendor to inspect every item that they ship, but this is worth noting for other Amazonians & i have thusly done so.** VENDOR WENT THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE THIS TRANSACTION RIGHT**

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty good quality for the money., July 18, 2013
Pleasantly surprised at the good quality of these shemaghs. They're as good as the ones costing twice or three times what you would pay at a surplus store or elsewhere. And they are big, which was concern when I saw the price. I was afraid they would be bandana size, but they are full sized shemaghs. Good deal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, April 17, 2013
HitMan (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Not bad, could be longer wider to wrap around my fat head. The are okay, but if you want it to look like the model they need to be larger to tie off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Size & Quality, March 7, 2013
They were delivered quickly and packaged beautifully. The are very large and had me and my fiancee looking like ninjas last night as we tried them out! Will be buying the other colors as well. We bought white/black & olive drab.

Rate and Discover Movies