5.0 out of 5 stars Great leggings!
Loved all the leggings, the colors, the texture, perfect!! Size perfect! Arrived quickly and it was exactly what I expected, wanted, and needed, YAY!
Published 10 months ago by Cynthia D. Miller

1.0 out of 5 stars really cheap leggings are really cheesy
Very thin fabric already looks threadbare like old over-washed leggings
Sizing iffy, elastic has no hold, after an hour they were just sliding off the hips. Was trying to get away with just wearing them as pajamas and the crotch area seams tore out. Don't waste your money. UPDATE: Hue leggings in just cotton are excellent, thick, true to size (10/med)
Published 22 months ago by Brindi Blessing

1.0 out of 5 stars really cheap leggings are really cheesy, September 24, 2012
This review is from: Mato & Hash Women's 90/10 Cotton Spandex Form Fitting Tights Pant Leggings (Apparel)
Very thin fabric already looks threadbare like old over-washed leggings

1.0 out of 5 stars i just did not like them, March 15, 2013
The price is great! But when I got them and tried them on,well I hated them. And they are see through... not at all what I expected! Don't waste your money

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, December 29, 2013
The crotch in these ripped as I put them on FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME. I left them on anyway as I was just wearing them as a second layer to keep warm and by the end of the day the crotch had ripped in 3 places to a full crotchless pant and the seam in the left calf also ripped. I am a size 4 (5'3" and 115), I ordered a small according to their sizing guide, it's not like I'm some behemoth squeezing into a size, they are just total crap. TOTAL CRAP.

1.0 out of 5 stars a little cheaply made, December 15, 2013
I wore these and another pair I got at the same purchase , 2 times and the seams split . On both pair?!? FYI I have slender legs so it wasn't from excessive rubbing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leggings!, September 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Leggings, February 13, 2013
These are the perfect fit and exactly what I was looking for would recommend these to anyone very reasonable price

5.0 out of 5 stars Leggings are Great, February 22, 2014
Cheryle A. O. Campo "pcojkz" (King George, VA United States) - See all my reviews
When my daughter wanted leggings for Christmas, it brought me back. She loves them. Great purchase and will buy more.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor manufacture, February 11, 2014
every single pair of these tights purchased, the over locking was very poorly done and the crotch tore. I have had to reinforce every single one of these tights. I gave 2 sizes larger than required to the person wearing them, to try to avoid this and the same thing happened again. Not happy, but as I live in Australia, I had no choice but to fix these as they are rather than send them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 10, 2014
Very comfy, just love them! Thank you very much. Definitely will buy more of your Spandex Tights Pant Leggings again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've purchased all seven colors, January 2, 2014
I read other reviews, saw the photo of the size chart as opposed to the amazon one beforehand and decided to order a large in each color. I got exactly what I expected on six of the seven pairs. The black were cut smaller and shorter in the rise and legs than the others. I think they were mislabeled and should have been tagged medium instead of large. I can wear them but only around the house. The others are all consistently sized and fit me perfectly; snug but not skin-tight. I don't like to look like a sausage in its casing. I wear them with longer sweaters, shirts and under skirts/dresses as casual wear.

I think these are a very good buy for the price and would purchase more in other colors if they were offered.

Rate and Discover Movies