Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Leggings for Women | Comfy Cotton Leggings w/ Elastic Comfort Waist -Mato & Hash
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 24, 2012
Very thin fabric already looks threadbare like old over-washed leggings
Sizing iffy, elastic has no hold, after an hour they were just sliding off the hips. Was trying to get away with just wearing them as pajamas and the crotch area seams tore out. Don't waste your money. UPDATE: Hue leggings in just cotton are excellent, thick, true to size (10/med)
on March 15, 2013
The price is great! But when I got them and tried them on,well I hated them. And they are see through... not at all what I expected! Don't waste your money
on December 29, 2013
The crotch in these ripped as I put them on FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME. I left them on anyway as I was just wearing them as a second layer to keep warm and by the end of the day the crotch had ripped in 3 places to a full crotchless pant and the seam in the left calf also ripped. I am a size 4 (5'3" and 115), I ordered a small according to their sizing guide, it's not like I'm some behemoth squeezing into a size, they are just total crap. TOTAL CRAP.
on December 15, 2013
I wore these and another pair I got at the same purchase , 2 times and the seams split . On both pair?!? FYI I have slender legs so it wasn't from excessive rubbing
on September 30, 2013
I now have about seven pairs of these leggings. They are fairly thick cotton and super comfy. I have multiple pairs of them in most of the colors: black, brown, navy and the army green color.

I disagree with the description of these leggings: I wouldn't describe them as spandex and the waist band hits around the belly-button (so a bit higher than in the photo).

However, they are still amazing, such great value and are my most comfortable pants in the world. I even wore the black ones out one Saturday with heels, but that may have been taking it too far...!

Love love love. Especially love wearing the navy and army green leggings with pommes and cotton top.
on December 7, 2013
I bought two pairs, one red and one blue, so I will only write one review. The pants fit well, the colors didn't bleed when I washed them and they are very comfortable. I would recommend these leggings to anyone. The price was very good and the shipping was fast. Everything about these leggings are great.
on September 8, 2014
These pants are comfortable over all. I usually fit in clothing sized XL- 2XL. Though these pants fit, they are fitting even better since I've lost 5 lbs. When I first wore them, they had a tendency to roll down my belly, and slide a little ways off of my behind when bending. Usually sizes 2XL fit me perfectly. I purchased these pants mostly to work out in as I drop a few lbs. I have gone from a size 212 to 207 and they have stopped rolling down my belly; however, the top ridge of my panties are still showing in the back. I guess they will fit perfectly as I lose more weight. I would say that they fit more like a XL than a 2XL. I will not order anymore until I have lost about 15 more lbs.
on September 25, 2013
Many thanks for a great product. The sizing is perfect and the fit was great. Not sure why there was any negative comments. I give this AAAAA+++++++. Would buy again and again. The price is extraordinary - I bought 12 and happy with them all. Love the colors. Oh, arrived on time and packaging was excellent. Again, thanks for the quality! Keep it coming.
on December 11, 2013
These leggings fit perfectly. Very comfy, not too tight, not too loose, they're perfect! I never leave reviews, but I was impressed enough with this seller to leave a review. If you're not satisfied, they include everything you need to return/exchange the merchandise. No need to contact them, they include the return shipping label and a card for you to fill out, I was impressed!
on December 22, 2013
Please don't listen to the reviews saying these are cheap. I have tons of leggings from different stores and brands and these are the thickest and most comfortable I have purchased. I highly reccomend these and I just bought a second pair. The red is adorable and looks awesome with greys.

If you are on the fence, they are worth the money! They are not see through at all, cotton comfy! Do it! I only write reviews when I am very satisfied with a product.