Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Baby Pants | Cute Baby Clothes for Baby Outfits | Boys & Girls! | by Mato & Hash
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 6, 2013
I bought 6 pairs of these (all in different colors but the same size) but they all feel different. Not that I'm complaining. These were two dollar pants! FYI, the material is noticeably thicker in the gray and light blue colors, and noticeably softer/thinner in the dark blue color. They fit about all the same length wise, but the waist band is noticeably tighter in some, and noticeably looser in others.
on June 13, 2013
Recently, I finally bought size 12-18 because my daughter's 3-6s were getting a little short (though they were still totally comfortable otherwise). Re: other reviews about the inconsistent quality: the first couple times I ordered these (size 3-6s), the material was different for a couple of the colors. Some were a little thicker/thinner than the rest, but they were all still soft and the pants were very comfortable for my girl. When the 12-18s and the 18-24s (yes, I stocked up on them while I could!) arrived, they were all the same material, comfy and soft.

Original post:
I bought two of these in the 3-6 month size. They are exactly what I was expecting & hoping for: loose, comfy, cute pants that are easy to get on & off (important because my girl hates having a wet or dirty diaper and will often complain loudly throughout a change if it doesn't happen quickly enough). They've only been through a few use/wash cycles so far, but they're holding up just fine and I plan to order more!
on March 28, 2013
A little lighter in color than I thought the picture was for the dark grey. Can't really have too many pants for an active baby, so no biggie. Very nice material. I plan to buy one in each color for his next pant size. Do you make these for adults? ;)
on February 8, 2014
I love these pants! They are comfortable, stylish, and are easy to pull on and off for quick diaper changes. They are straight legged with no elastic at the bottom, which seems to be standard in baby pants. I get the design, but my kid always ends up looking like a mini-urkel by the end of the day. Not with these. So far they have seemed to hold up to the frequent washing and butt scooting that is baby life. You really can't beat the price either.
on February 11, 2016
These pants are awesome! Super comfortable and the waistband is soft and stretchy. I have the hardest time finding pants for my infant son that aren't too tight across the belly. He's a pretty chubby 3 month old and is already fitting into size 6 mos. clothing. I have tried many brands and have found that so many of the waistbands are just too darn tight! But these pants are excellent and allow him to trench his legs and move while staying up! They are not restrictive at all and don't squish his tummy. Perfect!
on June 10, 2014
I was looking high and low for light, cotton-y pants for my toddler boy. This is a must-have in the chilly Seattle spring, and all I could find in stores were shorts. Therefore, my I was very excited to find these pants online, in such a great price.
My excitement continued only till I put the pants on the toddler, a very average 2-years old, and realized that they may fit a VERY CHUBBY 2-years-old, but fall off my kiddo. The pants are completely useless for me, yet too much hassle to send back. Even though the price is good, unless you have a 90th-percentile child (and up), don't waste your money,
on May 20, 2016
The waist on the larger size (18 months) would not fit even the chubbiest of babies. Two of my toddler could fit in these! Seriously, I have never seen pants that were so short yet wide. I am very disappointed in these. They may be well made, but we could not use them.
on November 8, 2015
These were great! I purchased them as part of my son's Halloween costume. He went as a Mandrake and needed brown pants. I purchased an 18 month size and they fit just like his other pants in this size. The color was also exactly what I was looking for. The product arrived on time and in great condition.
on January 29, 2015
I love these. Not a huge fan of the waistband, which feels a little cheap. These feel more handmade than they do factory made. They are fairly soft and thick enough for cooler weather but not so thick that they couldn't be worn in warmer weather as well. The length is similar to Carter's pants and the black is really dark and true. I hate having to deal with buying pants to match onesies that aren't a part of a set, so I bought these and a pair of jeggings for her so everything would match. It was perfect for us.
on March 1, 2016
So, I ordered 12-18 months for my 15 month old average size son. When they came in the mail, the tag on the pants just said 12 months, not 12-18, and they fit like they were maybe 9-12 months. He still wears them, they're cool, but they're kinda short on him. As far as quality, the pants feel good. They are not thick how they looked (to me) on the picture. They are a thin. Breathable material. I got the brown, and would like them a lot more if they were long enough but whatever, they're okay 3 stars