5.0 out of 5 stars Great Budget Tablet
Published 5 months ago by Kelly L.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great little tablet for the price!
Published 4 months ago by Darius Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Budget Tablet, February 10, 2014
This tablet is great if you're on a budget. I received it quickly and out of the box it was very easy to set up. It's a pretty amazing tablet. To me it feels like a Nexus. I downloaded a few apps and took some pictures with the camera all while I tried out other things. There are some development tools on the tablet that are preloaded. It's fun if you're a developer like me. The screen resolution is pretty awesome and it is comfortable to hold in my hands or with one hand. The thing that impressed me the most are the speakers. When I loaded up an app I was shocked (because I hadn't turn down the sound) at how loud it was while being on a low setting. That has come in handy while watching Netflix on the go. The battery lasts a reasonable 4 hours.

With all that being said there are a couple of things that can be improved upon. First, the screen can be weird. It is much more sensitive around the rim than in the center. I might be doing it wrong but it takes some extra effort sometimes. The other thing is that the wall charger isn't a USB, it's one of those old style plugs and it doesn't even go in all the way. I guess there is no reason why it couldn't be a USB but it's nothing major. I hope in later models they can incorporate that.

In the end I really enjoy this tablet and think I got a great deal on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, February 21, 2014
Just got the tablet it works great the speaker is good its not hard to figure out at all its thin but its small so u could put it in a purse and take it with u it does have a sd slot but its the small ones that come with a adapter like what u get for smart phones i got the pink and its bright takes good pics too

5.0 out of 5 stars Reviews were right!, March 2, 2014
Only had this a couple days, but so far-so good. The only problem I have encountered is that the right side of the
screen (about 1/4") is like a DEAD zone. No matter which way turned, or touched, nothing responds. That is a little frustrating
particularly when you want to install something and it falls in that zone. Other than that, it is fast, accurate, and overall
I think, worth the money. I wanted a little tablet for just quick internet searches, etc. I bought this rather inexpensive one
to let my husband use so he can become a little more comfortable with using a tablet. So far, it is okay.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great little tablet for the price!, February 23, 2014
Seemed a little sluggish out for the box. Sometimes has unresponsive touch screen. After doing a factory reset, this little tablet became much faster and now no problem with screen touches. So I would recommend doing a factory reset when you receive it. The screen is obviously not the best, and changes in density at different angles. Overall, not a bad CHEAP tablet! If you just need something to read PDF's on the go like I did, then this unit works just fine. Also Netflix works ok, although the screen and speaker are not top quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great basic tablet., April 19, 2014
I purchased this for my elderly Mother. It came preloaded with good basic software. Right out of the box it was easy to download with her favorite casino games.
It came with the charging, USB and micro cables as advertised. But it also came with a case, screen protector, headphones and a stylus! Great value for the money.
We have been using it all day and so far no problems.
I would recommend this to anyone wanting a basic tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this! Main reason people dislike....., March 16, 2014
J. (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
Main reason people dislike this product.......... It will not charge. Well, the plug is short and may not make contact when plugged into your home power outlet. (this is made in China, you know) Just use an extension cord so you know it will make contact. If this doesn't work then just use the USB cord and connect to your computer. This is guaranteed to work.

I purchased this for myself to be able to review Word, Excel, and PDF documents that I have stored on the web when I don't want to lug a laptop around. I only use it every now and then but it does the trick. It is light in weight, turns on quick, reads all types of files, surfs the web fast, plays all the news videos I look at, You Tube, etc. A fun little portable toy. And with technology changing so fast you need to ask yourself how much extra firepower do you need in reserve that is never used?

This replaces my old Nook that could barely even load a simple web page. It took forever to turn on and it was heavy. It was dated and needed to be replaced but I didn't want to spend big money for something I used every so often. So in comes the Matricom and it does everything I need. Skype works pretty good, too! Around $60 the price is right.

Very satisfied with it!!! Let's be honest, it only has to last a year really for it to pay for itself in technological terms.

*UPDATE:* The power cord that comes with it is useless. Cannot get it to charge the device except on rare occasions. USB to computer works but takes too long. However, problem solved! I just use an power cord to an old cell phone that matches up perfectly (LG phone). Charges fast and charges every time no matter what the battery level! That trapezoidal connector is pretty standard for electronic devices. Chances are you already have that power cord somewhere in the house. Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for today, February 16, 2014
This review is from: Matricom G-Tab Nero CX2 - Dual Core Android Tablet PC (7-inch, Wi-Fi, Rockchip Dual Core, 2014 Model) [Pink] (Personal Computers)
After reading up about various tablets and how very unsatisfied some of the users were, I was hesitant to make a blind purchase. But I will say I am highly satisfied with this profuct .
It does exactly what I was expecting with various added perks!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT ESP FOR THE LOW PRICE!!, March 20, 2014
Needless to say I am a certified computer technician for well over 32 years now.
I was one of the kid geeks of the mid 70,s lol playing with a Radio Shack (Tandy corp) trs-80 computer, all that just for reference.
Anyway this little tablet works great and is just fast enough to keep you happy.
Sound is decent video is great
and with the latest or almost latest android os I find it will do anything I need it to.
Netflix plays just fine and never buffers etc, However I see some say they cant get netflix to work, well I bet you/they didnt goto the play store and get the netflix app from there as thats where you have to getit from to make it work as the one directly from netflix will NOT work!!

All youtube vids also work fine to right outta the box.
The battery holds a good 2 1/2 hours no problem and 30 mins longer especially at night when you can turn the brightness down which again truly extends the battery life.

I see some say wifi doesnt go far from the base itself, well again I can easiy get 150-200ft away from the wifi base before it drops to 1 bar or drops completly and thats with the wifi base being inside my home and me walking out in my yard and to the mailbox which is approx 175 feet..
I do believe that many who are having problems with this tab are maybe new to tabs or pc,s alltogether I dunno.

The one complaint and only one I will agree on with the others is that the touch screen becomes nearly unresponsive about 1/4 inch from the inner edge where many times you have to press much harder for it to pick up your finger.

To me and especially for the very low price You cant beat it.
Thanks and hope my review may help you decide wheather you do or dont purchase one for yourself and if you have any questions,,,,Feel free to ask and I will do my best to give you a straightforward unbiased answer/opinion.
HAVE A GREAT DAY/EVE!!

1.0 out of 5 stars battery life not good, March 23, 2014
Have to keep it plugged in all the time or the battery dies in an hour, whether it's on or off.

3.0 out of 5 stars charging, March 22, 2014
The tablet did not hold a charge and when charged lost a lot of the charge as soon as it was turned on . Bough it for travel but if it does not hold a charge it is not what I need .

Rate and Discover Movies