Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 7" Matricom .TAB Nero Tablet PC - Android 4 Capacitive Multi-Touch 4GB (Pink)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 14, 2013
I bought the black tablet for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day and loved it so much had to get one for myself! I don't own a smart phone and am glad I purchased this instead of upgrading my phone and paying extra every month for data usage! It does run on WiFi so it's speed is dependent on your WiFi connection but I think it's a great little tablet. I use it at work every day to listen to iHeart radio. When people walk by my desk they say "Oh, you have a mini iPad!" I tell them no that it is way cheaper than an iPad but seems to do all the same types of things the iPad does. I researched several other tablets that were under $100 before purchasing this one and none could I find that had the Google Play store already installed on it. Definitely an awesome tablet for those that are not real techno junkies and great for young kids also. Our son is 7 and he "steals" both mine and my boyfriend's tablet when he gets the chance and plays his games that he has downloaded from Google Play for free.
on March 19, 2013
i bought this pink one and a black one the black i had to send back for a replacement and it seems to be working good for now. this one has been working ok but sometimes when i press the screen it wont work and i have to do it a couple times .netflix works good the movies seem to play without buffering and the app store works good and the games play nicely except for the ads that will come on and take you off your game and you have to keep hitting the back button. the battery life is not long at all when your playing games its almost all the way gone after an hour. It comes with a little pen to touch the screen with and headphones and usb cords .overall it has ok performance a lil slow at times but other then that a cheap tablet. the video chat seems to work good to and the webcam has clear picture.
on March 12, 2013
I actually got this tablet for my two year old, just to get my phone back. It is slower than my phone, but it's a great quality product for the money. Easy for her to use, as it's android, just like my phone. I got it in just two days... Great company.
on July 3, 2013
After stock piling my free gift cards from other sites, I was able to order this for only $5 out of pocket. LOVE IT! I was so surprised how the shell alone is. its not a simple shell around it and almost reminds me of a otter box type case. It is wrapped around so the screen is not right to the edge.

This was purchased to replace one we got for our 3 yr old. The screen is bright and great, it works great for her, and was easy for me to set up! We have had it for a day or so and she loves it. It came w a stylus, head phones, wall charger,screen protector, USB plug, and an adapter my husband is excited about.

My only CON: the charger cord is so short :( we like to plug the tablets in and put them up on the book case but w the shorter cord, it is not possible. That and the card slot doesnt have a cover. I plan to keep it in a case at all time so it does not bother me much but just a heads up for others.

Def plan to stock pile my free giftcards again to get one for my son to replace his that is eh running.

Edit:
So we have had this tablet for about a week now and I still love it! If you want a case for it, I suggest looking for a Kindle Fire type one. We have it in a Hello Kitty one we got on clearance around christmas time for her. It slides into it and the ports are still accessible with ours. The battery life isnt too bad on it and for a kid, that is okay as you can use that as a limiter for them hehe.
Def still happy with the product and plan to continue working towards another free one for my son in blue :)
on April 2, 2013
just simple, and work well with all app for android that i downloaded. just love it. only thing i can say if you use it a lot like i use mine, you will defintely need to charge it and it s expected...
on March 26, 2013
Pro's:

Google Play, great selection of apps. If you add a 16GB+ memory card it helps a lot! Lightweight, decent battery life, camera is good (not great, but hey). Speakers are about the same quality (if not a little louder) than a Kindle Fire. Included stylus is good quality and works well. Included screen protector is actually decent quality and easy to put on the screen without bubbling. Browsing the web is relatively easy,

Con's:

No rear facing camera so doing anything other than pics of yourself or Skype is difficult camera wise. Seems the included earbud plug doesn't really fit snuggly and I have had trouble getting sound out of them (but the speakers are actually decent quality - comparable to Kindle Fire speakers). If you turn it off expect to wait a good 45-60 seconds for this to boot back up to be used - annyoing but not enough to dislike the device.
on March 19, 2013
For what I paid this is a wonderful tablet. It plays games fairly well and was shipped the day I ordered it. For $70 I couldn't have asked for more
on August 10, 2013
I bought two of these tablets in May. A pink one for my daughter and a blue one for my son. My kids are 3 and 5 years old, so they're pretty young and I didn't want to spend a ton of money on a tablet they'd probably end up breaking. Basically this was a test run to see if they could properly treat a tablet, then I might invest in a mini Galaxy tab or something.

We received our products in May, and oh my gosh, they are amazing. It's been three months and these babies are still going strong with my babies. The quality for the price is actually quite astonishing. It's a little plastic-y feeling, but it's for my kids. So I'm not too darn worried about it. lol.

The screen is alright. It's kind of one of those old-fashioned flat screens, where you have to hold it at a certain angle to get all the picture. While it might be annoying for an adult, my kids don't care. And even when I borrow their tabs, I don't have a problem either. The clarity on the screen is mediocre. It's no iPad, but it suffices for it's use. You probably could not comfortably read an e-book on this device, but YouTube/Hulu/Netflix videos are great.

The battery life is less than optimal. If they're watching shows and it's connected via Wifi, it only lasts about an hour and a half. If it's on airplane mode and they're just playing games, it'll last for 2-3 hours. They can still play while it's plugged into a wall, though. So, again, they don't really care. lol

Speaking of plug-ins! It comes with some weird plug-in charger... unfortunately we lost ours almost immediately. lol. But you can use a mini-USB to charge it as well. So my husband and I are able to share our chargers with the kids, plus they can use our car chargers if we're on a trip. Super convenient.

The speakers are alright. It doesn't get too loud, which is nice for me. lol. You'll definitely want to invest in some headphones.

The actual tab is pretty fast. We have to be careful about not downloading too many games at the same time or the tablet will freeze up. My daughter learned this the hard way.

Overall, this tablet is AMAZING for our uses. For a child, this is the perfect "toy" ever. For an adult, it would be an awesome starter tab. We are extremely happy with our purchase!
on April 23, 2013
Takes a little long to load but my girls love it and for the price its not bad!!! I recommend this tablet for the kids :)
on March 15, 2013
I am thrilled with my new tablet. The color is a little darker pink than I thought it would be, but that does not change at all how I feel about this product. We got one for our 6 year old, because I worried about him dropping the laptop. Mine is used for social networking, and I love it for that. Very pleased I did my research, and read each and every rating on this product before making my decision. Very pleased!