4.0 out of 5 stars What a surprise for the low price!
Was a little suspicious about the tablet because of the price but.....
1. It came fully charged ready for use
2. Instantly connected to my wifi
3. Google play opened up a soon as I set up a google email
4 small but very efficient
5. Is gonna make my son (who wants an iPad) very happy.....with this substitute!
Published 20 months ago by leomom723

3.0 out of 5 stars Just nice for the price
Pro's: Low price, USB connection to computer, smoth wifi connection, Google Play with a lot of apps to get in the web.
Con's: Opaque screen, short lasting battery with slow time charging, poor sound.
As I said just nice for the price... Just as expect.
My wife, who's not a fan of technology, love this tab and that's the important.
Published 21 months ago by J. R. Luciano

4.0 out of 5 stars What a surprise for the low price!, June 14, 2013
This review is from: 7" Matricom .TAB Nero Tablet PC - Android 4 Capacitive Multi-Touch 4GB (White) (Personal Computers)
Was a little suspicious about the tablet because of the price but.....
1. It came fully charged ready for use
2. Instantly connected to my wifi
3. Google play opened up a soon as I set up a google email
4 small but very efficient

4.0 out of 5 stars Super for the price, June 30, 2013
I wrote a review on this product a few weeks ago giving it only two stars because I had received a dud that did not recharge. I reordered hoping for a better product and really enjoy this tablet. Buying for my 8 yr old son as his first tablet and at this price point, I think this would be incredibly hard to beat.
The product came loaded with many useful apps (e.g. gmail) and games (e.g. Angry birds) and was easy to use right out of the box. So far, everything works well and battery life is pretty good unless you are playing Minecraft that sucks battery quickly (as it does on my Kindle, so that is par for the course). I even tested the camera for Skype usage and it works very well - sound is good, but not great, but that could also be a Skype thing. sound for games works well.
In short, I'd highly recommend this product for someone looking for a cost effective tablet for games, communication, and entertainment!

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST BUY TABLET FOR EVERYONE!, May 22, 2013
Ordered my 5th 7" Matricom TAB Nero Tablet PC as gift to a great friend of mine. I received it 3 days prior to the estimated delivery date provided by USA Wholesale Suppliers. As expected, just like my previous ordered, my 5th Matricom Tablet is fast and even faster if you have a good internet connection, user friendly, worked as advertised and perhaps performed better than what the manufacturer had advertised. Perfect for personal use or gift to family and friends. A MUST BUY TABLET FOR EVERYONE!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for a kid who doesn't have a lot of money, May 30, 2013
i am pretty broke but wanted a tablet really bad. after a bad experience with a different tablet i was skeptical but lots of sites and reviews say that this tablet is good for a low end model. they were right. for what it is it has great reception to my wifi it still picked it up a block away not even my iPod can do that it display is good when holding it horizontal it does not like being vertical though. its battery with light uses can last a whole day and with heavy use around the time advertised. though a few apps are incompatible (don't know why) it runs almost everything in the store. its speaker isn't that great in the back but headphones work a lot better. Netflix runs smoothly and picture is awesome. cant wait to see if the website will have an updated rom for this when it is finished.
-P.S. i am a real person and was not hired for this you skeptical people out there!

-UPDATE!-
After having the tablet for a little while now i have figured out some things.
1. if you have a lot of apps the tablet gets laggy
2. make sure that you completely close any apps running in the background
3. animated background though cool will kill your battery life along with slow the tablet down

otherwise the tablet has with held a lot the battery still lasts as long as when i first got it and i haven't had any problems

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, fast but screen is not clear, June 9, 2013
The item is nice for a tablet. Bought for a 9yr old and she navigates just fine. The screen is hard on my eyes but she seems to not mind that part of it. I havent found any way to adjust the resolution settings. Has all the features of an android phone without the phone aspect. Decent. Would give 5 stars if the screen didn't have the annoying blur glare... It's like looking into a CRT tv sideways.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet review, June 6, 2013
The tablet came in time for my girlfriend to take a trip with it. It works great for games or movies or music but keep in mind it doesn't not have a lot of Memory (RAM) so it preforms slower than other high end tablets. This is not an issue for me though because it basically does what high end tablets do anyways just be careful about running loads and loads of crap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tablet, May 15, 2013
It works great for what I need. I'm able to surf the net..read books and watch movies. I bought 2. One for myself & the other for my Mom. Great price. Just as nice as the expensive name brand models. Buying another for my Grandson who likes to play games on mine.. lol

3.0 out of 5 stars Just nice for the price, May 15, 2013
As I said just nice for the price... Just as expect.
My wife, who's not a fan of technology, love this tab and that's the important.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, July 18, 2013
Bought for my 10 year old who kept begging to use my Kindle fire. I honestly wasn't expecting much for the price but I am quite surprised. She's been using it heavily for about 3 weeks with no problems whatsoever. She's downloaded countless apps, music, created videos etc. No freeze ups, no problems with charging, and never seems to go "buggie". Not sure how long it'll last but for the price, I'm not sure that I care.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, July 30, 2013
AMAZING!! I Got it and I love it! It is perfect for little Kids and works great! The battery after it gets to 20 percent it goes by quick! that is the only problem! I Would suggest