Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

87%
13%

on October 25, 2011
Love this product. It makes my hair feel soft and it's soooooo shiny. I have thin hair and most products make my hair feel greasy by the days end.....this does not! Even the next day, my hair is soft and shiny and free of flyaways!
on June 29, 2013
I love this- use it every day when styling my hair. My hairdresser gave me a sample size at Christmas. It helps to smooth down the fly-away hair I have after blow drying with a round brush. I spray a very small amount on after I've finished drying my hair, comb through and use the round brush and quickly dry. Really calms the fly-away pieces down. I saved the sample bottle I received and fill it to take on trips.
on March 9, 2015
I love this spray. I received it as a gift from a hair stylist friend and can't get enough. I spray it on my towel dried hair and then style. It leaves my hair soft and shiny without weighing it down like most leave-in products. I also have noticed it makes my 2-day hair look better. It isn't as greasy, which is very surprising for a product that adds moisture. Definitely recommend to anyone.
on August 20, 2013
The product is pretty good. Not super great but worthy to buy again IF it lasted long. 3 uses and I was almost 1/2 way done with the bottle. The product does a nice job at adding moisture and is a great leave-in treatment. I can not justify paying so much.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2014
My girls have very fine hair that tangles so easily. This product does the job, but is light and doesn't build up on their hair. We've tried all the regular detangling sprays meant for kids, but this one has worked the best!
on April 9, 2013
I've re-ordered it. I live in FL where the humidity is very heavy. I haven't tried many things, really only three things, but this has worked really well. And the other two things did not.
on October 12, 2013
This product adds shine without making fine hair limp. My hair is damaged, and Matrix Total Results Moisture Cure 2 makes my hair look healthy and prevents further styling damage.
on May 23, 2013
I love this stuff...in fact, have to order more....it does such nice things to my hair...I live in an area of horrible water but this product makes it much better
on October 5, 2013
This product is perfect to make my hair soft and manageable. My hairdresser recommended it and I was delighted to find it online.
on April 5, 2015
This product dried my hair out so much. I'll be giving it to a friend and maybe they'll have better luck.