5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says
Matrix Vavoom Extra-Full Freezing Spray lives up to its name. It makes my limp hair looking fuller.
Just make sure to use it sparingly if you have delicate hair, or it will weigh it down.
I tease my hair just a little bit, spray it lightly underneath with this spray, and smooth it down before it dries completely. It holds my hair style practically all day...
Published on June 17, 2011 by Kindle Lover

3.0 out of 5 stars This is not the version you getting
You will get the new version but it is not as good as the old version but still has a good hold just not as good as it use to be.
Published 17 months ago by PaceyPimps

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says, June 17, 2011
This review is from: Matrix Vavoom Extra-Full Freezing Spray , 11.3 oz (320.2 g) (Health and Beauty)
I do recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vavoom me!, July 22, 2010
My hair salon has used this product so I decided to try it and was very happy with the product. It does the job without that plastered look. Also, it resist humidity which is a big plus for those super humid days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hairspray EVER, April 2, 2013
Bobby's wife here....I have tried so many different holding sprays, and when I make the mistake of grabbing something different at the store because they don't have this, or it's another brand that's on sale, that bottle ends up under the sink as my last resort emergency bottle used only when I am out of Vavoom and waiting for more to arrive. Some of those are some pretty good brands, like Paul Mitchell and Nexxus --- and still my goto is Vavoom.
I have fine hair that doesn't do a whole lot, this spray holds great without being sticky at all. It's just the right amount of hold, but still looks natural and you hair still moves after spraying with this. If you have fine or limp hair, give it a try. It's one of my must-have products!

4.0 out of 5 stars for rich volume, December 2, 2009
Wilderness "tech & electronics" (I love nature and the outdoors) - See all my reviews
This hairspray is great, it doesn't go limp on me, my hair stays in place all day.
It helps make hair extra full and luscious appearing.
I use it on my hair every day after washing and my hair stays beautifully set and styled and really helps add lift to the roots and body all over.
I'm crazy about it and a regular consumer of this hair spray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vavoom.... The Volume Hairspray, May 24, 2014
I am going to try this hairspray, instead of the Matrix essentials. At least the price is reasonable! We can only hope it to will be great. June

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 25, 2014
Have used this product for years. It has great holding power. Not heavy feeling. A little expensive but worth it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all Extra-Full Freezing, November 24, 2013
Makes my hair very soft and slippery - just the opposite of its name and in no way is it "Extra-Full Freezing" . Prefer Suave extra hold for $3 - really holds my hair and brushes out easily.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is not the version you getting, April 5, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Stinky, January 2, 2013
But does the job without sticky residue and crunchy hair. Does help keep fine, thin and limp hair it's shape and volume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, Quality Product, May 7, 2012
The item came and was exactly as described. It was shipped in a timely manner. I saved $10 by buying my hairspray and gel through Amazon rather than using my local salon to purchase. With my Amazon prime account, I don't pay shipping so win, win.

Rate and Discover Movies