Little People, Big World 13 Seasons 2012
1. A New Chapter To start their wedding business, the Roloffs find themselves racing the clock to completely refurbish several buildings and landscape a huge area for ceremonies in time for the summer wedding season.
2. A Matrimonial Mess The Roloffs book their first wedding and the whole family pitches in to try to make the event a success. Way behind schedule and dangerously over budget, Matt and Amy are desperate to finish construction on the new property any way they can.
3. Molly Moves Out When Molly moves out, Amy takes her little girl off to college and leaves Matt to manage a wedding event. But when the horse wranglers are late and Matt's farm manager drops the wedding cake, the day turns out to be anything but a fairy tale.
4. Big Wedding, Big Problems Matt and Amy may have bit off more than they can chew when they book a mega-sized wedding. When a thunderstorm brings a torrential downpour and sends everyone running, the Roloffs find out the hard way that the bigger the wedding, the bigger the problems.
5. Matt Versus the Volcano The Roloffs pull out all the stops to transform the farm into Hawaiian paradise for their final wedding of the season. Matt's obsession with creating a flaming volcano proves to be an explosive idea with Amy and when Zach announces a major life change.
6. Matt and Amy's 25th Anniversary Matt and Amy decide to throw a big bash at the new wedding farm venue to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary. But the planning is anything but a party when Matt and Amy find themselves at odds over every detail.
I absolutely love wathing this family and some of their new adventures. I watched the entire wedding farm season 11, and the only problem I have is I'm hoping there are more... Read morePublished on January 31, 2013 by LeAnna LaShawn