5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for mom
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my mother and cranked up the music before I wrapped it up. Upon opening it up, she was astounded at what it said, the music playing and the amount of space inside. She needed a jewelry box for a long time and this seemed to be the perfect one.
Published on April 6, 2012 by David

1.0 out of 5 stars flaws, was it used?
people were great...returned without a hassle. However - could not give this to mom - dented, blemishes, and very loose hinges when you open it. I felt like it was used.
Published 16 months ago by Connor333

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for mom, April 6, 2012
This review is from: Mom Matte Black Petite Music Box / Jewelry Box Plays Wonderful World (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars A little Issue but happy, February 10, 2013
I bought this for my Mom for Christmas but when it came it didnt have any instructions with it. I wound it up but it just wouldnt play. Having never bought one before I had no clue how it was supposed to work and I didnt know if there was a key or something to make it play. I saw a hole along to case that had a small metal rod in it which I pushed down thinking it needed to be futher into play. Turns out that part needed to be further out to play. Took a while to figure out but it is working now and my Mom is very happy with it. Nice product, good quality and great price but they really should put some instructions with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for Mother's Day!, July 14, 2013
My mom loved her music box.
It arrived quickly and was perfect for mother's day!
As a gift it received an A+!

5.0 out of 5 stars made my mom cry, December 15, 2013
this gift was perfect for my mom, i included a few pictures of my mom and i in it and she was so happy it was great, thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Exactly as described, the music is clearly heard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality., December 30, 2013
There are parts on here that are made to last, and others that, well, aren't. Very pretty song and beautiful box if you aren't scrutinizing the details though!

1.0 out of 5 stars flaws, was it used?, June 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, May 26, 2013
Mom really liked it got it for mothers day..its real wood looks like quality construction..I plays what a wonderful world ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality, May 9, 2013
Very nice Quality can swap out the MOM portion and add own quote or poem or pics The music box is very nice and has good sound

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, January 1, 2013
Arrived right on time. Looked great and played the song clearly and beautifully! My mother was very happy with the gift, and quite surprised.