Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on April 6, 2012
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my mother and cranked up the music before I wrapped it up. Upon opening it up, she was astounded at what it said, the music playing and the amount of space inside. She needed a jewelry box for a long time and this seemed to be the perfect one.
on February 10, 2013
I bought this for my Mom for Christmas but when it came it didnt have any instructions with it. I wound it up but it just wouldnt play. Having never bought one before I had no clue how it was supposed to work and I didnt know if there was a key or something to make it play. I saw a hole along to case that had a small metal rod in it which I pushed down thinking it needed to be futher into play. Turns out that part needed to be further out to play. Took a while to figure out but it is working now and my Mom is very happy with it. Nice product, good quality and great price but they really should put some instructions with it.
on July 14, 2013
My mom loved her music box.
It arrived quickly and was perfect for mother's day!
As a gift it received an A+!
on December 15, 2013
this gift was perfect for my mom, i included a few pictures of my mom and i in it and she was so happy it was great, thankyou
on October 31, 2014
You can't beat the value of this lovely musical jewelry box. The greeting on the top can be removed and replaced by a personal photo. My younger son purchased this for my birthday because the song played has a special meaning for us. I was totally delighted with this gift. Also, I had a question for the Seller, and he responded to my post immediately.
on August 6, 2015
Seems to be made of pretty good quality, however only took an hour and three different people to figure out how to make the jewelry box sing as it is supposed to. Comes with absolutely no instructions and no explanation as to how to play the song. After almost giving up, someone happened to turn the crank super hard (as if it would break) and a silver rod popped up and it started singing.... I guess we don't purchase enough Singing Jewelry boxes because if not for the random act of a person we would still have no clue how to make it work. It was very irritating. INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE!
on January 15, 2016
Got it as a birthday gift for my mom, my box said "mom" not sister as the other reviews have said. My mom LOVED it. I got it exactly when it was suppose to come ( 2 days) and its very pretty good quality (: so glad my mom loved it.. Only thing i didnt like is that you can actually see the thing that plays the music, i should of read it correctly but i thought it would be covered but its still really nice
on July 6, 2014
Exactly as described, the music is clearly heard.
on May 9, 2015
I ordered this as a gift for my mom for mothers day.. Mothers Day is tomorrow, and it just arrived today in the mail (i did over night shipping and am very pleased with it being here so quickly).

The box is beautiful and I love it, it also plays the song "What a wonderful world"... I think my mom will love it as well :)
on June 23, 2015
I read the measurements but I still expected this to be bigger. The quality is decent but nothing can really fit in it. If you want something small than this is it! I didn't add a picture to it and what you see in there now is just paper, it would be better if it was made out of card stock so it wasn't so flimsy.