1,428 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product!
This product is pretty nice for the price. If you're looking for wayfarers without paying for the expensive name brand stuff, get this.

Pros:
1. Looks stylish
2. Light weight
3. Comes with soft fabric carrying case
4. Secure shipment packaging

Cons:
1. The hinges seem tight(not sure if that's good for the product. I may...
Published on April 20, 2012 by Wingy291

1.0 out of 5 stars New Logo on Side.. UGLY
I have bought these for a while. The exact same ones. This time they came with a huge logos on each side of them frame that said "zeroUV". I loved the old ones because they were plain. No branding what so ever. Now they are just plain ugly.
Published 23 days ago by Shawn D. Medeiros

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, April 20, 2012
This review is from: Flat Matte Reflective Revo Color Lens Large Horn Rimmed Style Sunglasses - UV400 (Eyewear)

Pros:
1. Looks stylish
2. Light weight
3. Comes with soft fabric carrying case
4. Secure shipment packaging

Cons:
1. The hinges seem tight(not sure if that's good for the product. I may loosen it just a little bit)
2. (Small con) Lenses seemed smaller than expected but still covered 98% of eye sight.
3. You may see a little reflection of light on the inside of lens while you're wearing them outside.

Regardless of what I said about the cons, you will be satisfied with the product just as I was. so..

Buy it. Lol...

4.0 out of 5 stars was good while I had it, February 1, 2014
I loved these

So did my ex.

She took them and I've never seen them since.

Expect me to get more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, August 29, 2014
Darwin J. (Puerto Rico, US) - See all my reviews
Great quality sunglasses for the price, the material and the matte texture feels really really great! A+

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly the Wayfarers I wanted, June 2, 2012
Jeff Aski (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I work at a summer camp and although I would fork over the money for proper Ray-Bans, I need glasses that I won't be too angry about when it gets destroyed by kids. I ordered the white with midnight lenses. It's a close Ray-Ban Wayfarer replica from a distance, but the quality is obviously not Ray-Ban. BUT, the price is right for these and they have that cool 80s look, so this is already an excellent buy for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just another pair to the collection..., May 21, 2012
These glasses are pretty nice. I love the look of Wayfarer style glasses, and have become quite the collector. When I saw the Black Fire Revo style, I had to have them.
Free Priority shipping is always nice, Always a plus when it only takes 2 days. I could see these being retail for $30 - For $10 they're a steal.
I like the look of the White Sun and Black sun variations, more than the Black Fire.

Pros:
1. Matte Black - No shiny, glossy plastic.
2. Comes with a neat carrying bag (Depending on who you buy it from)
3. 100% UV Protection, with a nice tag making it look professional.
4. Your eyes are not visible to people you're looking at.

Cons:
1. Lens' came scratched (Not a big deal)
2. Cost... (I know they're only $10 - But the Blues Brother's Glasses - $2.57 - Are of equal quality.
3. Fingerprints, Scratches, and Dirt all seem to double when on mirror'd lenses.

They're nice for Summer. I am planning on ordering all the styles they put into stock. They usually add a new style every 2 weeks, so be careful when you order. There may be something better.

Check around on Amazon for better deals, and the color you for sure want. There are literally thousands of styles, choose wisely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, January 22, 2013
These are great sunglasses. I plan to use these for Spring Break and in the summer. I am a lifeguard as well, so my sunglasses get heavy use. These are firm and fit my face well. The white and red looks great together and I am very pleased with these sunglasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 23, 2013
Only cost me $9.99 and they are just what I expected. They seem durable and the polarized lenses are pretty good.

5.0 out of 5 stars A no BS review! - (Flat Matte Reflective Revo Color Lens), January 26, 2015
Ryan Allen! (Machesney Park, IL) - See all my reviews
Basic shades for a basic price. I used these while on my longboarding trip in El Paso and they were serviceable in warding off the Texas sun. ZeroUV send these shades out with a microfiber carrying pouch which was nice, as I can both clean them and store them. The hinges on mine have stayed tight because I take care of them as if they were a pair of Raybans, which of course is the key to longevity. The build quality is alright, just keep your expectations modest because these were not built to have a long shelf life. Take it for what it is, a cheap pair that you'll most likely have to replace after a few months.

Stop whining about the lens. They're big and like any cheap pair of sunglasses they are prone to scratches and scuffs. Don't be that guy who gives a 2 star review because you were a dingleberry and dropped them on pavement. Which I've done a million times, it happens.

Bottom line: It gets the job done. Give them a shot!

5.0 out of 5 stars For the cost- a GREAT pair of party glasses!, July 25, 2013
Pros: Can't see through the lenses, completely mirrored!
The cost!
The arms of the glasses have an additional 'reverse spring', which adds some give when opening/ putting on the glasses. This spring allows for the arms to slightly bend out without breaking.
They came with a sticker that said 400 UV protection which, if true, is a great bonus.

Cons: A little big bigger lenses than your standard Ray Bans. I have a smaller face and they are a little big but I will still wear them!
Light weight/ a little flimsy

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome glasses, July 17, 2013
I love these. They are a great price and look great as well. The lenses do attract fingerprints easily but either way these are awesome! Get them now if you are thinking about them!