5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!
Published 6 months ago by Talvi

3.0 out of 5 stars FUN but the pieces can be lost easily.
This falls apart easily and the pieces can be lost. Cute and daughter liked it.
Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
In Disney's Frozen, Olaf is a snowman that Elsa creates for her little sister Anna. Elsa pretends by moving Olaf's stick arms and saying, "My name is Olaf and I like warm hugs!" Later when they are grown up and Elsa has left Arendelle so that she doesn't hurt anyone, in a burst of freedom to use her magic, Elsa re-creates Olaf. This time, however, he's alive, and when Anna comes across him looking for her sister, she recognizes the Olaf from her happy childhood with Elsa. Olaf helps Anna find Elsa, and sings an adorable song about wanting to experience summer (not understanding that he'd melt).

Olaf is a good size for the 12" - 16" fashion dolls and is made of hard plastic. When you push the sticks on top of his head, his eyes spin and mouth opens and closes and you end up with a different expression each push. It's very cute and frenetic and just like sweet, silly Olaf in the movie. You can also push a button on the body and have his head pop off to reenact scenes from the movie - Olaf separates into pieces many times.

My daughter loves him - he's very animated and fun to play with. Her favorite thing to do is separate Olaf's parts and say, "Look out for my butt!" as Olaf does in the movie (the snow monster throws his head and then throws the rest of him, and Anna and Kristoff have to duck).

In all, we're very pleased with Olaf. This seems to be at a much more reasonable price (16 dollars when we got it) than some other Frozen items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has not been opened but looks wonderful!, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
Was able to snag this for 7.99. My daughter loves Olaf and everything related to Frozen. Its a Christmas gift so I have not taken it out of the package yet, but through the package you are able to pay with a bit. If you press down on the sticks as his hair it changes his eyes and expression, its very cute. Can't wait to open it and play with it further. I only wish it talked!!

ETA: Its been several days since my daughter got this, and she adores it. It has gotten a ton of play since Christmas and seems very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, February 1, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
My son received a plush Olaf for Christmas and it broke in one day. I returned it and we looked online for one and this one had the best reviews. I ordered it and am so glad I did. My son loves it. This Olaf comes apart and has different facial expressions. He is very sturdy. My two year old has put it to the test. It was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Frozen!!, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter's birthday. She loves this little guy. She enjoys playing with Olaf the snowman along with her other Disney Frozen dolls. Olaf is made very sturdy and it's easy to take him apart and put him back together again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., July 1, 2014
Jean A Doran (Ogden, IA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
I ordered this top go with the dolls, but it turned out to be almost as big as they are. I guess I misjudged the size, but it is cute and comes apart as advertised. Granddaughter likes it, but doesn't really use it with the dolls.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
fun item …my son drops and throws this thing everywhere and its still intact…no chips or breaks …he loves it ….good item ...

5.0 out of 5 stars shipped early, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
I thought it was a stuffed toy, it is not and I didn't read so my fault. But it is a cool Christmas decoration and it was cheap

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy..., January 29, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
But Olaf can't overshadow Anna and Elsa's beauty. However he is well made and plays his part well. She likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !, January 21, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
Its amazing, my kids love it :)...Its so funny, Its just like the movie ! Its simple adorable and its much than I expect !

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hit at Christmas!, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
My granddaughter loved this doll at Christmas! She played with it for hours and hours that day and since. I would recommend it to others.

Disney Frozen Olaf Doll