5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!
Published 12 months ago by Talvi

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a durable product
I chose this item because my grand daughter is a big fan of Frozen as most kids are this year. It falls apart too easily.
It is only good for a collection item. Definitely not for play. Very disappointed
Published 6 months ago by Sue Marcum

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
In Disney's Frozen, Olaf is a snowman that Elsa creates for her little sister Anna. Elsa pretends by moving Olaf's stick arms and saying, "My name is Olaf and I like warm hugs!" Later when they are grown up and Elsa has left Arendelle so that she doesn't hurt anyone, in a burst of freedom to use her magic, Elsa re-creates Olaf. This time, however, he's alive, and when Anna comes across him looking for her sister, she recognizes the Olaf from her happy childhood with Elsa. Olaf helps Anna find Elsa, and sings an adorable song about wanting to experience summer (not understanding that he'd melt).

Olaf is a good size for the 12" - 16" fashion dolls and is made of hard plastic. When you push the sticks on top of his head, his eyes spin and mouth opens and closes and you end up with a different expression each push. It's very cute and frenetic and just like sweet, silly Olaf in the movie. You can also push a button on the body and have his head pop off to reenact scenes from the movie - Olaf separates into pieces many times.

My daughter loves him - he's very animated and fun to play with. Her favorite thing to do is separate Olaf's parts and say, "Look out for my butt!" as Olaf does in the movie (the snow monster throws his head and then throws the rest of him, and Anna and Kristoff have to duck).

In all, we're very pleased with Olaf. This seems to be at a much more reasonable price (16 dollars when we got it) than some other Frozen items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, February 1, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
My son received a plush Olaf for Christmas and it broke in one day. I returned it and we looked online for one and this one had the best reviews. I ordered it and am so glad I did. My son loves it. This Olaf comes apart and has different facial expressions. He is very sturdy. My two year old has put it to the test. It was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has not been opened but looks wonderful!, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
Was able to snag this for 7.99. My daughter loves Olaf and everything related to Frozen. Its a Christmas gift so I have not taken it out of the package yet, but through the package you are able to pay with a bit. If you press down on the sticks as his hair it changes his eyes and expression, its very cute. Can't wait to open it and play with it further. I only wish it talked!!

ETA: Its been several days since my daughter got this, and she adores it. It has gotten a ton of play since Christmas and seems very durable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a durable product, June 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Frozen!!, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter's birthday. She loves this little guy. She enjoys playing with Olaf the snowman along with her other Disney Frozen dolls. Olaf is made very sturdy and it's easy to take him apart and put him back together again.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
fun item …my son drops and throws this thing everywhere and its still intact…no chips or breaks …he loves it ….good item ...

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 14, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
Says it talks, there's no mechanism whatsoever for it to talk!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
My kids love this. Very sturdy-has been dropped and played with a lot and still in great condition.

2.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend. Maybe I got a bad one, November 18, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
Not really what I was expecting but I decided to keep it anyways because my daughter enjoys it. It feels cheaply made and the buttons that make the head pop off are cheap. It doesnt work half the time. I would not recommend. Maybe I got a bad one. The up side..my 2 year old doesnt know the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Doll (Toy)
Ordered 2 of these for my granddaughters (20mo and 4 yrs). I had been looking for anything Frozen and was happy these were in stock. They absolutely love this Olaf! He is adorable and both girls think its so funny when his head pops off! Very durable.

Disney Frozen Olaf Doll