5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely different from any other doll
Disney has outdone itself with this doll. It's fun to play with and it goes well with the Robert doll I have just purchased. And especially, I like the hairstyle, since it''s already permed. More power to you, Disney, and I hope that you make more realistic dolls like this one. Again, I say, thank you.
Published on October 10, 2007 by Charles A. Johnson

2.0 out of 5 stars REALLY disappointed
I ordered this for my granddaughter because at not yet 3 yrs old, the Enchanted Movie is the only movie she loves and only one she will watch at my house....she knows it all by heart. I received it today to find that the dress was not white at all, the gloves were yellowed too and there is a tear in the neckline at the right shoulder. I paid over $[...] for it and I am...
Published on March 12, 2009 by Cynthia Arnold

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely different from any other doll, October 10, 2007

4.0 out of 5 stars truly enchanting Giselle!, July 12, 2008
Byron Kolln (the corner where Broadway meets Hollywood) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Disney Giselle Fairytale Wedding (Toy)
Wow! This is one of the nicest Disney dolls I've come across in a long time. Dressed in her amazing wedding gown, Giselle (from the hit Disney film "Enchanted") captures all the magic from the movie, with a beautiful face sculpt in the likeness of actress Amy Adams.

Giselle is dressed for romance, in her truly fairytale wedding gown. Her permed hair is topped with sprays of flowers plus a silver tiara. The bodice of the dress is trimmed with butterflies; the voluminous skirt is covered in glitter and layers of fluffy tulle. Giselle also wears matching gloves and silver necklace, plus a pair of white "lace-up" ankle boots.

The doll is presented in a large plastic windowbox, perfect for display. I prefer my dolls in their original boxes, but I imagine this doll would look even more lovely on display "de-boxed". Definitely one for the Disney collectors. She's already becoming quite scarce in certain areas, so grab her quickly before Mattel decides to discontinue the line!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Doll!!!, September 17, 2008
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Disney Giselle Fairytale Wedding (Toy)
Giselle is very beautiful complete with a butterfly neaklace and tiara just like in the movie! The Tiara broke right away, but can still fit on head and is very pretty. Her dress has no sparkles in the back but has swirly designs with shimmer white sparkles in the front. The shoes stay on really good, and the gloves make her perfect! Her hair is in perfect curls that are firm, but kind of come out even when you are very gentle. Her eyes on different barbies differ from teal to green. She even come with a white flower in her hair.

FABULOUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Doll for a 7 year old!, August 19, 2008
Mom 4 (Bountiful, Utah USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Giselle Fairytale Wedding (Toy)
My seven year old wanted this doll for quite sometime, after we saw the movie in November 07. I had a hard time finding "Giselle" in her wedding gown in the stores. She really is a beautiful doll. Her hair is a little "funky" though. Her hair still looks pretty good the large ringletts have held in place pretty good. I think with a few more change of the clothes it might not hold out. She is VERY much like the character in the movie. My daughter loves her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Giselle wedding doll best doll ever!, July 9, 2012
This review is from: Disney Giselle Fairytale Wedding (Toy)
The shipment took longer to arrive. This is the first time I ordered from this seller and the package took three weeks to arrive. But we finally got it and my daughters were happy. It's a nice product. It's worth the $60.00 that we paid.we had this doll before it was a different brand and was not nice.her dress was a cream color her hair was not styled she had no necklace or gloves.her head broke off easily not good quality at all.this Mattel brand is good and much better.this is the BEST TOY EVER!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daugher loves this doll, December 27, 2011
Joe Ellison (Amelia, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Giselle Fairytale Wedding (Toy)
This is the only thing my daughter asked for from Santa this year. She was so excited when she opened it Christmas morning. The doll is good quality and just as it appeared before purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Disney Store, September 2, 2008
This review is from: Disney Giselle Fairytale Wedding (Toy)
Just so you know. This doll is not the same one sold in The Disney Store. That doll is not as pretty or as well made as this one. Mattel did a wonderful job on this one. My daughter says that she's the prettiest doll she has.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Likeness to the Film, July 13, 2008
This review is from: Disney Giselle Fairytale Wedding (Toy)
I really think the manufacturer did a wonderful job reproducing the likeness to Giselle from the film.
Her hair holds it's wonderful curls even after much play time.
We really enjoy this doll.

4.0 out of 5 stars Every girls dream, January 7, 2008
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Giselle Fairytale Wedding (Toy)
The movie was so fantastic that I knew my daughter had to have this doll. She loved the way she looked on Christmas morning in the box with that huge white gown. It was a hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Doll...., April 1, 2008
This review is from: Disney Giselle Fairytale Wedding (Toy)
I purchased this doll [...], and I am glad I got it for such a steal. Normally, a doll like this retails for [...] or more. I am a doll collector and it compliments my Disney Collection beautifully! It is a must have especially if you collect the Disney Princesses.

The Disney Store offers another version of this Doll, not from Mattel, and it is way more expensive, but at the same time, it looks a lot cheaper. Then again, all the Disney Princess Dolls they sell there are not good as the Mattel versions.

Disney Giselle Fairytale Wedding