Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$39.99+ $5.49 shipping

on May 25, 2009
This is great toy for young girls. My daughter loves it. The hair is great, it doesn't fall out or get tangled, a quick brushing and it's all straightened out. Some of the hair accessories may be a bit difficult for a 3-4 year old, but older girls should have no trouble.
on January 12, 2009
The actual product was smaller than I thought, but I liked that "she" wasn't too grown-up looking and that it was just a simple Barbie head--I didn't want all the extra stuff that most of the models I saw included.
on January 11, 2011
My daughter told Santa the week of Christmas, when we were "done" shopping for her that she really wanted a styling head. My husband and I went to three stores to look for one and could not locate one. So I got on my beloved Amazon and purchased this one for way more than it was worth to make Lily happy. What a mistake. I was really surprised at how small it is---it came with a few accessories which I felt were low quality. I really regret making this purchase. It did not entertain her very long, maybe 8 min total...
on August 2, 2009
The styling head was a little small, but that's the risk of buying online. If I saw it in a store I would not have bought it due to the size. The head is still very cute.
on December 4, 2011
They advertize this for 29.99 and to go to Amazon. Then you click to Amazon and it is $47.99. They seem to raise the price when they are about to run out of product.
on December 4, 2012
dont buy this its not practical for a kid to use. THE HEAD IS TO SMALL TO WORK WITH AND THE HAIR COMES OUT WHILE BRUSHING IT.