Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

TOP 100 REVIEWERon November 11, 2012
The ice bed does look a little different in person than it does in the promo images. It's much whiter in person, made of an irridescent but transluscent plastic. The bed comes with a TV (showing an ice boarding game), drink, lava lamp, and alarm clock). It also comes with her pet Shiver's little ice bed and a diary. A pink snowflake pillow and flimsy sheet complete the set.

In all, it's a cute little set and great for displaying abbey when she isn't being played with or moved around. She mostly sits in it - can be kind of tight if you lay her down. The fabric sheet is kind of flimsy - doesn't have any sewn edges and looks like someone grabbed a scrap of fabric (the other bed sets had better quality).

The shimmery plastic of the bed is nice and the two stalks of trees on either side of her bed have sparkles on them rather than being the colorful plastic. At the top of her bed is a MH skull wearing ear muffs. I knock it down 1 start due to the cheapness of the fabric but this is a good buy at the $21.99 price!
on June 4, 2015
This is a great accessory for a doll house. My daughter has a big lalaloopsy house that came unfurnished. She loved this little bed because she can use it with her Monster High girls, lalaloopsy girls and Barbie. It comes with a little pet bed which is perfect for both monster high and lalaloopsy girls because they all come with pets. My daughters favorite part is all the little accessories that can be attached to the bed, like a TV. The negatives are the price, its the same price as one of the dolls themselves (probably because its monster high) and the pieces are too small and probably too hard to attach for younger girls. My daughter is 8 but I wouldn't have bought her this a few years ago. Good toy if your little girl is looking to furnish her house.
on January 5, 2014
One thing which makes me mad is when companies try to make items look better or different in a photo than the object does in real life. The bed is sort of a milky, iridescent white, NOT CLEAR like in the Amazon photos or like the many Mattel photos, or even like the pictures on the actual PACKAGE the product comes in. Mattel is a big company. They can afford to fix things like this and they have enough designers that someone should have noticed.

I would not have minded the way the actual bed looks...IF the photos had been accurate but they aren't. The picture might be of the same product but perhaps they needed different lighting, or maybe a little bit of photoshop to make it look like it does to the naked eye. I took my own photos of it and could not make it look clear like the online photos no matter what lighting I used. This usually means a company is trying to make a product look better, when really they didn't need to in this case. This bed is cute in person and sturdy and otherwise good quality. It's too bad someone couldn't take a more accurate photo!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 1, 2013
It really cool my niece loves it.. Great addition for "Abbey"and "Shiver"...Her bed comes in opalescent white with pretty colors of blue, pink and purple shining through...Comes with a matching blanket and pillow..All the accessories to go on the side of the bed...You get her ice TV with snowboarding, clock for school, lava lamp, school pad and ice cream float drink.....There is even a cute purple pet bed for "Shiver"......

I find that these Monster High toys are very durable...My niece plays very hard with the dolls and accessories and nothing ever falls apart....Plus, I have fun playing with her too....Fascinating collection....
on February 16, 2015
Not a big fan of cheap plastic toys, but my kid really wanted this to go with her Monster High addiction. It was cheaply made and was not really much of a toy. A doll can really sleep anywhere, so what's the point?
on March 14, 2013
This is an attractive, if basic, bed for Monster High. It's well themed for the snow theme but lacks the uniqueness of Draculaura's bed. There are holes along the bed for mounting the accessories, and the accessories are nicely considered. A step above a basic Barbie bed but not exceptional for the Monster High line. Worth having if you are an Abby fan.
on December 20, 2012
My daughter received this bed set as a gift, she was beyond excited to start using it with her favorite MH character, Abbey.
As a parent, I'm pleased with the durability of this item, we also have the MH house and its quiet flimsy so it's nice that this play set is made well.
It's nice to see Mattel is making more MH play sets.
on November 27, 2012
Just bought this for our daughter's birthday and it is amazing. We got it before the Christmas season rush drove the price up to unreasonable and before it hit store shelves. She loves it and is a perfect companion for Abbey Dead Tired. If your little darling is a monster collector, then get this for her (but wait until the price comes back down.)
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2013
Great idea but looks are deciving, not what it looks like on the box ( knowing when i bought it that it wouldn't be exact) but expected a bit more..But in saying that I know that my little one and my neice are both going to love it as it's another addition to their collection..
on July 12, 2013
I chose this rating because the toy is very cleverly designed, imaginative and charming. It has a TV and a number of accessories, including a little bed for Abbey's pet. If you are the parent or grandparent of a preteen, you probably have already been asked to buy this. I recommend that you do. My granddaughter was so happy when she received this item for her birthday and she has played with it every day since then.