5.0 out of 5 stars essential for a fan, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Mattel Year 2011 Monster High Diary Series 11 Inch Doll - Nefera de Nile "Daughter of the Mummy" with Purse, Pet "Azura" the Scarab, Hairbrush, Diary and Doll Stand (W9115) (Toy)
Nefera de Nile is the top of my monster high collection besides the screamer doll with no eyes.
I worked at being a mh collector by getting over 35 other characters and playsets first.
then the 59 dollar doll became essential. i payed 75 for the china import dated 2011.
they ship in a good box but what can you do about postal handling? my box was a bit
bashed from mishandling. so her mint mh box was a little squished in the corner. most
would blow up and send it back. I decided to just smooth out her box corner myself
and keep her. since im a guy, i dont take them out and dress them up- (my bad) they stay in the box
on display though.
so consider telling your postal people to go easy with them boxes it says handle with care!?!
I would also say get the screamer (doll with no eyes) because she's awesome.
but the Nefara de Nile doll sort of says that your a obsessmuch Monster High fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, November 10, 2013
My daughter loved it and it came on time. I was looking all over toy stores for this doll and I couldn't find it. So I went on amazon and it was a little expensive but totally worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, September 13, 2013
I had been looking for this one for awhile for my Granddaughters. I am very happy with it. Thank you!!