|Price:||$14.99 + $7.29 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Become a Naruto? ninja graduate with the Naruto? headband
- Inspired by Shonen Jump's Naruto?, the hit TV show
- Kids will love to wear the Naruto? headband
- Pretend to be any one of the leaf village ninja characters
- Recommended Age Range 4 and Up
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Become a Naruto? ninja graduate with the Naruto? headband! Inspired by Shonen Jump's Naruto?, the hit TV show, kids will love to wear the Naruto? headband and pretend to be any one of the leaf village ninja characters
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 6.3 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000EUMONW
- Item model number: J7837
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 5, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I brought this when my son was watching Naruto. Would love to see him and his friends act out the fight scenes. We would watch this cartoon together.Published 23 months ago by Elley D.
got this for my little brother for his birthday, (he was always borrowing mine) i'm pretty sure i made is day with this and the wooden kunai i got him. Read morePublished on December 10, 2013 by Amazon Customer
i got this product for my son and when it arrived it was smaller than i imagined and it was covered in scratches but it fit his head and he loves it so if he likes it i do toPublished on July 29, 2013 by SamuelA.
I had had my eyes set on a different one of these, one with the metal head protector, but the ones I'd found were all sold out. Sadly, I ordered this one. Read morePublished on July 7, 2013 by Marina
I ordered this item for my grandson and he is very happy.
it came on time.
I purchased this toy for a child and now he will not take it off. He loves Naurto and this headband is perfect for children under 5.Published on February 17, 2009 by P. Ibarra