5.0 out of 5 stars Most fun I've had playing a trivia game in a long time
Published on December 19, 2009 by Susan Lentini

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Opinion from Veteran Game Players
Published on December 5, 2010 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Most fun I've had playing a trivia game in a long time, December 19, 2009
This review is from: Bezzerwizzer (Toy)
This is a really fun game. You can steal other people's questions, so everyone is playing the entire time rather than having to wait for everyone else to answer their own questions. Gone are the days of wracking your brain for an answer while the phd next to you smirks about how HE knows it. If he knows it, he'll answer before you can, and you'll answer before he does when he gets a category he doesn't know, like movies. There are a lot more categories than a game like trivia pursuit, and you don't have to answer a question from every category to win. Plus, it's a lot faster...we finished a game in about 45 minutes. It's refreshing...can't wait to bring it home for the holidays to play with the whole family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Just Another Trivia Game, January 9, 2010
T. Baker (Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bezzerwizzer (Toy)
OK Our family likes board games, checkers to trivia to strategy types. Seeing this on a recommendation list before Xmas (and checking reviews from Europe for that version) I thought it looked like fun. And it does not disappoint! With over 20 different categories, covering topics from Architecture, art, business, nature, sports,TV, food, etc, and chances to steal points by answering opponents questions this game goes way beyond the normal "Trivial Pursuit" type game. You win with points rather than just answer until you get it right. You actually get to decide which category is your best chance for the most points. But watch out because your opponents can steal your category too! With 4000 questions the game has great replay-ability and unlike the other trivia games this one can be played in under an hour even with 4 players/teams.
If you like trivia (all questions are US versions but do cover worldly things too) or even if you got turned off by all the different Trivia versions give this one a try, I think you will be surprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome twist on trivia games!, July 10, 2012
Length:: 9:43 Mins

The Bezzerwizzer tiles let everybody play at the same time. Zwap tiles help you get rid of questions you don't want. There are categories and questions for everybody. A great trivia game for a large gathering.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Opinion from Veteran Game Players, December 5, 2010
This review is from: Bezzerwizzer (Toy)
My family and my husband's family love to play games. Whenever we get together, we play all sorts of different games, from board games to Charades, with all levels of challenges. We love to find new games that are easy to learn to play, and fun for all engaged in play (players could be our 80-something mothers, teenage or 30-something children, friends of the family, guests brought along for the first time -- you name it), so simple, straight-forward directions are important. The "regulars" include a fashion designer, a university English professor, a university biology professor, and an aeronautical engineer, so our backgrounds and knowlege is varied.

The reviews for Bezzerwizzer made be believe that this game would be perfect for us; however, I was initally very disappointed. After playing it four times now, I can say that it will never be my favorite game. First, the instructions are repetitive and lacking in detail. They are often circular, never really explaining the intention. We finally gave up trying to interpret them and started making up our own rules. The "fast pace" of yelling out answers isn't suitable for strangers, our mothers, or the "regulars" when all we want is to challenge one another. And while they are not genrally as "off the wall" as other trivia games, some of the questions are ridiculously simple; many questions are amazingly difficult, and there seems to be no middle ground. Often, it seems the questions are in inappropriate categories, such as a "Technology" question asking what (the sound barrier) was broken on land by a named person in a certain year. A couple of the given answers have been of dubious 'correct-ness', as well (as in they are "kind" of right, but arguable).

Finally, the majority of the questions are written so badly that the meaning is sometimes obscured, or we spend our time criticizing the grammar rather than playing the game. One question (so far) didn't even have a verb in it. So the game is not fun for the whole family, nor is it evenly challenging, and most irritating of all, we have come to question the education level of the person(s) who wrote the questions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and challenging twist on trivia board games, February 28, 2010
P. Sunshine (Cincinnati, Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bezzerwizzer (Toy)
Purchased this game for a Christmas gift. It takes a time or two to fully understand the rules and game play, but once you do, it's a great game! We spent hours playing. It's fun because you can challenge and change the order of categories. My only complaint is when our son opened the game for the first time, a playing piece was missing -from a sealed plastic bag! We figured out a way to still play, but it was frustrating to pay so much for a game and have a part missing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, February 23, 2010
Katherine (Palm Harbor, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bezzerwizzer (Toy)
This is not your ordinary trivia game. It's fast paced (thank goodness), fun, and definitely very competitive. I like that you can steal another opponents questions and get the points. The questions range from difficult to easy. The questions are fun to go through without the game too if you just want to quiz each other. Definitely a must have for game night.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun trvia game!, August 25, 2010
This review is from: Bezzerwizzer (Toy)
My family loves Bezzerwizzer! It took us a little while to get onto the rules but when we did it was the only game we played for weeks! It is our favorite trivia game!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, January 12, 2011
nlw (Missouri) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bezzerwizzer (Toy)
I got this for Christmas. I was excited because I had my eye on it for a while because I am an avid game player and wanted it for my collection. Upon playing, I quickly realized that it is not a game we will return to again and again. The questions were not that great. In the group playing there was a doctor, a teacher, and a field construction worker and the game did not go very quickly for us. At time it was so slow moving it was painful. So, fun idea, great construction, not such great fun. I would not purchase this game or request it as a gift if given an option after playing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, November 22, 2010
krk14 (Cleveland, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bezzerwizzer (Toy)
I am a graduate student with friends in many different fields, and wanted a game that offered more than the standard Trivial Pursuit. I worried that the game might be too easy, especially if you are allowed to "play to your strengths" as advertised, but there are many challenging questions as well as some common-knowledge-type questions. If you pick a bad group of categories, the game is fast paced enough for you to catch up in the next round. It's straight-forward, and easy to setup/play. An excellent buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best trivia game I have ever played!, December 14, 2010
This review is from: Bezzerwizzer (Toy)
I bought this game as a birthday present for my friends. We are very big on trivia games, so I was excited to play a new type of trivia game. I was not disappointed...this is the funniest trivia game yet! Everyone can participate instead of waiting for your question. Also, the rules are very easy to follow and most of the questions are relatively easy compared to Trivia Pursuit. All in all a great game and I would highly recommend it.

Bezzerwizzer