Blokus To Go Game
|Price:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Portable strategy game for 2 players
- Snap and store game pieces
- Two Detachable Storage panels each hold 21 pieces
- Contains 42 game pieces and game board with 2 storage panels
- Can't finish a game? Close up the game to finish later
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The game itself is great for kids, teens, and adults as there are varying levels of strategy that all age groups can find and enjoy. As a teaching aid for kids, it serves as a good 'intro game' that involves spacial reasoning, without heavy mechanics that could otherwise confuse children.
All in all, it's a good product.
All that being said, I do have a few issues, specifically with the trays:
- The pieces can be pretty hard to take out. If you have stubby fingers, this can be a nightmare. I appreciate that they have enough hold to not fall out/come out of place when you're moving it around, but it's honestly a pain getting them out to play.
- Putting them back is a chore too. Each of the pieces goes in a very specific spot in the trays, so packing the game up can also be time consuming.
These aren't big issues at all, as it's a very well put together game and has a great design well suited for road trips/traveling. It's a great gift for anyone; even if they don't know how to play, it's very easy to pick up and learn, and has plenty of replay value. Highly recommended.
If you've never played Blokus before, I'd recommend starting with the full version to appreciate the game more but either one (the 4 player standard or this one) is an excellent addition to anyone's game catalog. It also makes a great gift.
Some improvement is needed to make it best.
1. Pieces could have been design so that it can easy be pop out from the game board and from 2 storage panels. I found kids faced difficulties while taking out the pieces and sometime they have to have a flat object like dining knife that can help them to pop out the pieces from board.
I should recommend to have a bigger one than this, most of the time I feel that it could have bigger board and more pieces. It is good for 2 players.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this game for my children who are 4 and 6. They like it and play it often. They giggle and say ooo I am gonna be blocked! Read morePublished 6 days ago by Jan Klevgaard
I love this game, and the ability to take it on road trips etc., however I'm not crazy about the design of the travel version. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Turquoise Jasper
Our favorite game in a travel edition...what could be better?
This version is actually much better than the original travel version. Read more
Great travel 2 -person Blokus version. Good for international travel, as it doesn't take much to grasp the 'rules." and everyone enjoys.Published 10 months ago by Jack Stanton
We absolutely love Blokus (the hubby, 5-year-old and I), and so I bought us a travel version to take with us when we go. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Tesha Christensen