Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Barbie Fashionistas Sporty Doll
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$98.99+ $4.52 shipping

on August 25, 2010
I have been looking for this doll everywhere with no luck and finally chose to buy it online. She is a cute super posable doll with amazing style! Her face and hair are nice and so are her accessories, but she cant hold her purse and her braclet wont stay on so keep an eye on it when you play so it doesnt get lost. Overall this is a great doll her posable body makes her extra fun to play with. This doll is worth every penny!
on April 19, 2016
First of all I want to say that I asked a lot of questions and a slot of them got some pretty rude and disrespectful reply's then I asked WHY the doll was so stupidity high in price then was told it was a collector's item witch is SO not true because the doll was released for children over 4. Not adults it's so stupid to price a doll so high to scam children my daughter who is 12 has cried over this she really wanted this doll she loves barbies and fell in love this doll so I spent WAY to much because the stupid seller would not get a life and stop scaming children!!! Now about the doll... She's adorable she has black hair a adorable hoodie dress WITH UNDERWEAR and tall pink boots she can do splits and everything else I love her
on July 9, 2010
This doll is gorgeous...her hazel eyes and long, shiny, thick, dark hair are stunning. She has, as do all the fashionistas, poseable joints. Her outfit is cute, and actually the dress seems more durable than some other clothes Barbies com in. However...
The accessories are very cheap. Her boots are pathetic. They don't even close in the back. They're cute, but it's as if they were made to look at from the front, not the back or the side. The little "armband" or bracelet was so thin and flimsy it was mangled from the tie that held it in place. It won't stay on her arm for a second, and they might as well have not even bothered to add it to the package since it will quickly be vacuumed up.
Still, she's a beautiful doll with lovely hair, a too-short dress, shoes that are stylish but too small and a wierd but cute little purse. That, and a mangled armband thrown in to make the look complete. However, she is a pretty, poseable doll for a good price and she's fun, so 4**** overall.
on November 11, 2011
My daughter loves this doll, I think is the cutest fashionista of all, she loves his eyes, his hair in particular I love her hairstyle. You have very cute little accessories too, can be lost easily, but my daughter is very careful and have these and other accessories neatly stored wrist. This doll's face in particular is very nice, I do not like seeing other barbie. Based on what I think education can only teach in fashion, for those interested in fashion and design.
It was very good purchase.
on January 3, 2016
A truly awesome barbie worth every dime !!!!!!
on January 10, 2011
This is an Asian looking doll, which is nice for my half Asian daughter. The doll's limbs and body seem more petitie than a regular Barbie. Is that because she is supposed to be younger than an adult Barbie? Neat hair style of 2 braids on either side with the hair long. The hoodie has a hole in the back for her hair to stick out of. However this doll seems less sporty as in strong athletics and more like a sporty outfit on a sexually active Barbie. Seriously, she can do way too many positions that can be helpful for things like using the toilet in my daughthers barbie house. Doing Yoga positions, etc. But when my daughter gets old enough to learn about sex, I fear this doll will be the one "doing it". She also has gold hoop earrings which is nice to see on a barbie. This doll has a very short dress without bloomers underneath. Seems she ought to have something like leggings or a leotard or something since she is so sporty and will be showing so much. Might want to buy some additional clothes for her to dress her properly.
on June 23, 2015
Frustrated that we couldn't find any sellers who were willing to ship to Canada. Had to have it shipped to my friends mom in the U.S. Otherwise a great buy.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse