Loopz Game: Loopz is a skill and action music memory game that really gets kids moving. This interactive device consists of four semi-circular rings. The loops flash with ever-quickening patterns of light and music which players must mimic by waving their hands through the corresponding loops. Motion sensors in each loop read the action to ensure each sequence was repeated correctly. The longer you play, the faster it gets. Stay alert, miss three times and you're out. An internal counter measures each player's speed, level and rates their overall performance. Loopz includes 7 different games that can be played solo or as a head-to-head competition. For 1 to 4 players.
- Loopz is a skill and action music memory game that really gets kids moving
- The "loops" flash with ever-quickening patterns of light and music which players must mimic
- Stay alert, miss three times and you're out
- Loopz includes 7 different games that can be played solo or as a head-to-head competition/li>
- For 1 to 4 players
- Product Measures: 22" by 4.25" by 14"
- Recommended Ages: 5-13+ years
REVIEW: Designed for single-player fun or multiplayer action, Loopz is a high-energy music memory game that tests kids' skills and gets them moving. This interactive game takes the basic premise of Simon Says and dresses it up with a slick soundtrack and seven challenging modes. Players aged 7 and up will test and strengthen their memory, flexibility, and rhythm with musical play.
An Interactive Music Memory Game with Motion Sensors
This fast-paced, neon-lit game challenges your reflexes, memory, musicality, and rhythm with seven exciting modes.
The unique Loopz game device features four semi-circular rings arranged in a four-square pattern. Each is outfitted with a motion sensor that detects movement. Gameplay involves players mimicking the pulsing light and music patterns by waving their hands in and out of the loops in an accurate, timely fashion.
If you miss three times, you're out, but if you hang on, the patterns will become faster and more involved. Loopz has an internal counter that tracks your speed and difficulty level throughout the game and will rate your overall performance.
The Loopz device has a Home button and an on/off switch. You'll wave your hand into the top loops to toggle through games and use the bottom loops to confirm your selections. Use the Home button to adjust the volume or to quit a game and return to the menu at any time. Though its controls are simple and its games are easy to understand, Loopz offers hours of challenging musical fun for kids and the whole family.
Seven Unique Games to Challenge Multiple Skills
Put aside your video game consoles because Loopz features seven active games that will get everyone off the couch. Memory, flexibility, rhythm, reflexes--these skills and more will be put to task by this interactive music memory game. Whether you're playing alone, or with a group of up to four, you'll have plenty of gameplay options to choose from. Some games, like Repeat the Beat, feature up to three levels.
The Loopz Library includes:
What's in the Box
- Repeat the Beat: Challenges you to mimic an ever-growing pattern of lights.
- Reflex Master: Tag as many lights as you can before the time runs out.
- Rhythm and Flow: To keep the song playing, tag the random light sequences before they turn off.
- Musicology: Build songs one instrument at a time by mimicking sequences of light.
- Freestyle DJ: Remix the music featured in Loopz by turning tracks off and on.
- Music Studio: Play Loopz like a musical instrument--each unique sound features 10 distinct notes.
- Versus Mode: Take turns building and repeating a sequence until one player makes three mistakes.
One Loopz Tower, two circular stands, and instructions.
See all Product Description