Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pictionary Card Game
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Price:$6.10+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 24, 2010
This is such a great game! I've played it in teams of 4 and teams of 2. Both were very fun. It's better than regular pictionary because it's inexpensive, travels well, is faster paced, involves more action simultaneously, and most importantly... no one has to draw and be intimidated! Great ice breaker. Great for familes. HIGHLY recommended!
on January 2, 2011
I have had a lot of fun playing the Pictionary Card Game with my relatives over the holidays. If you think this game is easier than Pictionary because all the drawings are done for you, reconsider that this game is quite unlike Pictionary, because you aren't free to draw whatever you like. You are forced to make do with a deck of 50 or so drawings, many of which are vague symbols like a triangle or squiggles. There are other shapes like a house, car, plane, or stick figure, which are very valuable too. The cards can be combined with each other, moved around, or used as props. (Aiming the gun-shaped drawing at people can be amusing.)

A player from each of the two teams looks at the secret word or phrase, then manipulates the cards to get the rest of the team to say it. Most of the words or phrases in the deck seem to be TV, movie, or song titles. The first team to say the word wins the round.

This game is challenging: the limited deck of drawings requires you to be resourceful. You have to be clever and creative with how you use them. To get someone to guess the song title "Dancing Queen," you might take the drawing of the female stick figure (the one with the dress) and hold a drawing with something spiky (the fork works well) behind the woman so that the spikes just barely stick out from behind the card--this looks like a crown on her head. Then, stand this figure up and tap it on the table like she's dancing, and hope your team figures it out!

I'd say the Pictionary Card Game is easy to set up and fast paced, but it can sometimes require a lot of patience on everybody's part, since it can sometimes take a few minutes to get someone to say a correct answer. But when somebody gets it right after such a challenging round, it feels like a great accomplishment. It is hard to stop playing this game!
on April 10, 2011
I've played this game in 2 teams of 2 people each and it's quite fun - easily the game we laugh the most while playing these days. It tests your ability to think creatively, as there are many picture cards you can combine to convey your word. Essentially charades with cards since the rules allow you to use the cards in motion if needed. Each team is playing out the same word so you can also take a peek to see what your opponents are trying. One side of clue cards is for adults, the other for kids. There are enough cards so that it won't get utterly repetitive as a travel size game unless you played it frequently. First team to win 5 clues wins, though you could set any limit you wanted. For 2 teams of 2 it took less than 30 minutes to play a round including laughter time, though adult beverages may influence that as well :)

Recommendation: Use indoors only. There are several dozen picture cards and one good swift wind would send them all over the place.
on March 29, 2016
I bought this as a gift for my friend's 9 year old for a goody bag at my daughter's birthday party. She told me the last time I saw her that it's a super fun game and everyone should play it.

My goal is to provide a thorough review to assist others with their purchase, as there are many choices on Amazon and I personally rely on reviews when making most of my purchases. If my review was helpful to you, please choose “yes” below. Otherwise, choose “no” and please leave a constructive comment and I will take your thoughts and/or suggestions into consideration for future reviews.
on March 23, 2016
This is a great game for my group's Holiday Giveaway in conjunction with a local school district. New clothing, accessories, and board games are right at the top of the list for children whose parents are not able to provide gifts for them.

Besides new clothing, the card games for the family are very much favored.
on April 22, 2012
This is by far one of the most fun games out there. It's pictionary without having to draw. I just finished playing a few rounds of it with friends and we had a blast! Actually I think this makes you think more than regular Pictionary because you only have limited things to work with and have to figure out how to make them work. A must buy!
on June 18, 2014
A simpler card game that can be played by younger children or that are older, and have some learning issues. I sent it to
a family that has an adorable child with difficulty, so that the other siblings were able to play a game together. Hope this
helps.
on February 3, 2014
The people I gave these to play pictionary all the time and they really appreciated the twist and portability of these cards. Now they can take it on the road with them and the twist makes it more of a challenge.
on June 4, 2014
I only gave this game four stars because we are still working on learning how to play this game. We are having a blast with this game and even a child who hasn't played many card games before December wants to play this game even more. My child is the one who will ask to play again because it is fun. Make sure you have plenty of room in case you want to display your cards especially if you're playing with a younger child. When playing we spread our cards out so we can see all the pictures. This game brought tons of laughter, fun and was a great game to enjoy time with the family.
on June 12, 2013
Its like Pictionary meets charades! Great for friends and family. It really makes you think creatively :D and can be easier for people who aren't the greatest drawers because there is no drawing needed for this game.