Based on Mindflex, the original mental acuity game, Mindflex Duel lets two players engage in battles of intense "mind-eye" concentration. This amazing game comes with two lightweight headsets, which allow players to levitate the foam ball and move it across the game platform--all with their minds. Alternate between states of concentration and relaxation to control the sphere and master the five interactive challenges. Recommended for ages eight and up, the games offer solo, head-to-head, and co-op modes for hours of telekinetic fun.
Lightweight Headsets Make Science Fiction a Reality
Comes with hoops, hurdles, and chutes for designing your own obstacles.View larger.
Headset senses brain activity and sends messages to the game platform.
Using advanced technology, Mindflex Duel headsets sense brain activity and send messages to the game platform. Strap on a headset, connect the sensor clip to your earlobe, and align the strap's metal sensor so it's flush against your forehead. Your brain activity will trigger the game platform's motors, which will propel the ball. Bulk up your brain, sharpen your focus, and battle your friends with this hands-free challenge!
Move the Ball with "Mind-Eye" Concentration
Though a gentle stream of air from the platform helps the ball rise, it's up to your own powers of concentration to move it through the obstacles. Defy gravity and sharpen your mental focus to move the ball laterally and vertically--concentrate to make the ball rise, and relax your mind to let it fall. Mindflex Duel comes with an instruction manual with tips and practice exercises to help you achieve "mind-eye" concentration.
Mental Activity Meters, located on each end of the platform, reflect your brain-activity levels. As your powers of concentration become stronger, light will climb from the bottom to the top of the meter and turn from red to green.
Design Mind-Bending Obstacle Courses
Test your mental acuity by designing your own obstacle courses on the game platform. Mindflex Duel comes with spinning and stationary hoops, hurdles, and chutes that you can arrange and reposition according to game requirements, skill level, or your own imagination. The obstacle pieces are outfitted with pegs that fit securely into holes on the game platform.
Five Interactive Challenges
Mindflex Duel offers five interactive games that are fun to play but a challenge to master. The gameplay for each can be altered for solo, head-to-head, or co-op battles. Use the game platform's two position toggle buttons to select both the game and player mode.
What's in the Box
- Power Push: Starting with the ball in the center of the platform, each player concentrates to be the first to push it into their opponent's end zone.
- Mental Marathon 2.0: Design your own obstacle and get the ball through the course as fast as you can. Your mind moves the ball vertically while you push a button to move the ball fan laterally.
- Race the Lights: It's a mental race against the platform lights. Get the ball to the other side before the lights reach the finish line.
- Cortex Collision: Push the ball through your opponent's defenses, getting it as far down the board as you can without hitting the end.
- Basketblaster: Players shoot as many baskets as possible within a given timeframe. The player who scores the most baskets wins.
Mindflex Duel game platform, two headsets, four foam balls, and gameplay instructions.