Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polly Pocket Adventure Jet, 20+ pieces, Ages 4+
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 7, 2011
Hours of fun, my daughter loves polly pocket stuff and she enjoys playing with it. I would recommend this to a friend.
on August 11, 2013
My 4 and 6 yrs old like it very much the first days but then it went to the forgotten toys pile. The details are decent but a few pieces are very flimsy (luggage door and toilet door) so they came apart, Although it appears to have wheels it does not. It has a plastic notch that looks like a wheel. The moving parts don't move too easily and it appears that they might break.
on March 16, 2012
This was a Christmas gift for our Polly Pocket lover. She has such a great imagination that the jet fir right in with all of her other Polly sets. Keeps her entertained for hours of fun play!
on January 1, 2013
I bought this for my five year old daughter for Christmas. The photos of the product looked great. Once I opened it I quickly realized how poorly made it was. The wings continue to fall off. There is nothing inside the plain to hold down the pieces that come with it. IE: The toilet falls out of the bathroom when you open the door, the condiment stand shelf's continue to fall out, the bath soaps do not sit on the shelf. The elevator does not go up and down smoothly. I ended up taking glue dots and gluing the toilet and bath soaps down and other smaller pieces. The top does not stay on, it flops back, and when its on there is not a whole lot of room to play with your doll, under the plane is the same thing. There is no way in or out of the driver seat making it hard for my daughter to get her doll to drive the plane, when you pick it up, the plane comes apart, the top opens the side falls down and pieces fall out. Would not recommend this product, way over priced an cheaply made.
on January 2, 2012
We gave this to my 8 year old daughter for a Christmas present and she has truly enjoyed it. She loves the spa area and the parasailing!!
on January 18, 2014
We bought them for a long car and even longer train ride (17 hours) and these toys kept my daughters busy and engaged. They are easy to transport. Great for fine motor skills. Girls age: 7, 5 and 5.
on December 27, 2014
My 5 year old got this as a gift. It's a cute set, but it's kind of hard to play with. I wish it was a bit larger so you could see what you were doing when you're playing. Both compartments could be taller so you have more room to see and play. Other than that I'm happy with it and my 5 year old enjoys it.
on June 30, 2014
My 3 year old loves this toy. She got it at the age of 2.5 and is still not bored of it. She loves giving Polly a bath. The sticker has come off the backing but it is no big deal, I can stick it back on and the jet is still great and looks great too. Very good price I would say for such a versatile toy.
on December 14, 2011
My neice informed me she wanted THIS toy for Christmas, so I called her and told her I have it for her...WOW..the happiness in her voice was PRICELESS. She lives 3 and 1/2 hours away, so I cant wait to give it to her on Christmas day! The jet is actually BIGGER and BETTER than it looked online! The pics didnt do it justice!!! THIS toy is amazing!!!!
on January 17, 2012
My daughter saw the comercial for this toy and feel in love with it. She has played with this toy since she opened it on Christmas eve.