Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cut The Rope Game
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$1.89+ $4.89 shipping

on August 7, 2012
This is rather flimsy and relatively boring game, but the kids seem to like the open mouthed Om Nom toy the game revolves around. Game will put you to sleep in short order.
on January 14, 2013
Mattel, what were you thinking?!? Once you assemble OmNom, you can't put him back in the box for safe keeping! Other than that really annoying packaging issue by Mattel, my son really enjoys setting up challenges and playing this. I am still frustrated that you can't easily put the game away when you're done playing with it
on April 6, 2014
My son really wanted it and is so excited about it. We have never played the app, and the instructions just look bizarre to me. So it's fine if they want make the candy go under Om Nom (who is kinda cute). The reason for my review is that the instructions say, "Put Om Nom together using the directions on page 2. It's simple to do so you'll want to put him together and take him apart to re-store him in the box every time you play." LIES! I'm a pretty good assembler/disassembler, if I do say so myself, but this item is clearly designed to NOT disassemble. I had to unscrew the entire thing, re-assemble rods and a spring, and re-screw the entire thing back together. So if you do get this game, leave Om Nom assembled. :)
on December 16, 2015
As a game, this was not very interesting and requires set-up for each level. Imagine cut the rope, but in a physical game. The levels change every game and you need to set them up. The game play is kinda tricky.

I however did not buy this for the game, but fore the pieces to use as birthday cake toppers. As birthday cake toppers this worked excellent, and was definitely worth the price.
on February 12, 2014
My son reeeeeeally wanted Santa to bring this, but when he actually got it, we saw how cheap it was. Although it was only $6 when I bought it, I'd have rather used that money to buy and upgrade the app.
on April 22, 2013
My son loves the app Cut the Rope so when I saw this I knew I had to get it for him And he loves this game> Its easy for him to set up and play. I recommend this for any child who likes the app, and likes games.
on June 19, 2016
on September 5, 2013
My 10 year old son purchased this with his money, and was not disappointed. The character is a free standing plastic critter, as big as my fist. It delights him that the mouth really opens and closes, and the mechanism by which Omnom eats the candy is really clever.
on December 24, 2012
My son was so excited to get this and angry birds. Angry birds is enjoyable but Cut the Rope is lame. The head does not stay on and when it gets put on it doesn't close when the candy goes under and hits the lever. Each time it did work the head would fall off after closing. My 4.5 year old is so disappointed. My son finally gave up to go play Angry Birds while telling me sadly "Dad its not playing very well, I don't want to play it anymore." If you don't want to disappoint your kids stay away from this game.
on February 2, 2013
My six-year-old is a huge Om Nom and "Cut the Rope" phone app fan, but this version is just awful. The launcher doesn't launch, Om Nom's mouth keeps falling apart, and it's impossible to get the candy into Om Nom's mouth. We have even tried to make up our own rules to allow for the problems we know we'll encounter, but it's just not worth the effort.