Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Greedy Gator Game
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

VINE VOICEon November 15, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
So my 5 and 10 year old found this and set off to play by themselves.
They spent over an hour in the next room playing, laughing, and having a grand time together with no fighting!
I can not even tell you if they followed the actual directions, they just pulled it out of the box, asked me to pop it together and did their own thing and had a blast!
While picking it up I was very satisfied with it's easy but durable design and pieces.
on January 22, 2015
Game arrived brand new , perfect condition. Easy to set up.
Game takes less than 3 min to play. Silly game.... Sliding gator toward bridge so plank lifts up & plastic parrot or monkey fall off. Many excellent games out there that take longer and are more fun.
on February 23, 2015
This is just OK. It is easy to understand how to play, but my boys (8, 7 and 4) really didn't like it that much. They are not the type of boys to have to have noisy or electronic games, so I thought this would be fun. Not so much.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My test kidlets were aged 7 and 4. There was no problem setting up the game or playing it. The game itself was easy to set up; it was a matter of snapping some pieces together and applying decals. The game should be set up on a flat surface for the gator to move smoothly under the pieces; it's not going to work well on carpeting.

The kidlets were able to understand the rules but once the novelty of knocking the pieces off the bridge wore off, they began to get aggravated when their pieces kept getting knocked off.

They played that game the first day we got it, and I haven't seen them play it since. Perhaps older children might enjoy it more, but it is a simple game and I have the feeling that it's a niche game better played by two children of similar age.
on October 23, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a simple, fun game that is easy to learn and easy to play. You roll the alligator toward the bridge and whatever plank you flip up is the number of moves you can make with your own pieces. If a critter is on one of those planks, he flips off and goes back to start. Whoever gets the predetermined number of pieces across the bridge first wins.

I play this with my youngest daughter and she has fun because she enjoys flipping my pieces off while advancing her own. It's not a great game, but it's a decent, simple fun one.
VINE VOICEon April 14, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This a good skill and strategy game for small kids. The object of the game is to get your animals (Toucans and Monkeys) and their fruit over the bridge safely without being knocked down by the other team to the gator below. You have to figure out exactly how many spaces is safe to move so its all about thinking and strategy. The set up was simple and the bridge is very sturdy, once the game got going it was actually fun.
VINE VOICEon October 28, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This game is right on track for the 5 and up age range. Set up is so easy that my 7-year-old set it up less than a minute. We thought it was fun to zoom the plastic alligator with a roller ball into the planks to knock the pieces off. There was a little bit of strategy involved, but not much. I didn't love the game because I prefer games with a little more strategy or educational value, but it serves well as a cute, fun little game for kids.
VINE VOICEon November 15, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
First of all, this game is easy to set up and the concept is very easy, but when the game starts you start to see the flaws. The slider that is used to knock off the opponent/give you your number of spaces moved will only slide well on a very flat surface. This means a flat floor or table. No carpet or any floor with grooves. It also starts a lot of arguments about whether or not a piece was correctly knocked off. I do like the different modes of play that they suggest which increase the level of strategy needed to win. Overall, I would not suggest this game. There are so many other good games out there that this game just does not live up to.
on December 30, 2012
My 5 year old figured out how to play this game and taught me how to play. He loves it.
on January 9, 2014
I bought this for a 4 1/2 year old, and the way you have to move your game piece is awkward and difficult for a child to manage. I was dissapointed.