5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler
Published 11 months ago by Same Old Same Old

These are cute and one of the few haulers for hot wheels or matchbox to be found. However they are light weight and plastic.
They may hold up very well. They were gifts to my grandsons and no complaints yet. For the money it's a good find if you want a hauler for your favorite little person.
Published 5 months ago by Gaye L. Iwig

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler, September 15, 2013
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
My grandson, 8 yrs. old, seldom asks for anything. He saw this at a store. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday, he replied, as is usual, "I don't know." Well, he thought about it for a long time, like days, and in the middle of Mass, he said he wanted a transporter with a lift. I had no idea what he wanted, so I went to the store to see if I could find a hauler with a lift, and lo and behold, there it was. He loves his Hot Wheels. He has his father's Hot Wheels, some 40 years old, and his newer ones. Many times they are all over the floor. If your son or grandson loves Hot Wheels, he'll appreciate getting this hauler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler, October 9, 2013
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
I gave a five star rating because of past experience with Mattel toys.This Hot Wheels hauler looks like its made very well.I bought this hot wheels hauler for my 8 yr.old grand daughter for a 2013 Christmas gift.She likes collecting hot wheels and matchbox cars and playing with them.I highly recommend this if you need extra storage for your cars and trucks.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, October 3, 2013
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
My 3 yr old son loves this toy...it holds 3 rows of hotwheel type cars & he loads it up all the time. The cars can get heavy after so many but the truck holds up. Good toy for any boy!

4.0 out of 5 stars tough as plastic, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
although made of plastic this carrier is strong and has been a big hit with a 5 yr old fan of Hotwheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars best price point around, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
My son is 2 and he really did not show must interest in it until 2.5-3. The cars fall out easily and gets him frustrated, but teaches him patience and he can keep his favorite cars away for his big brother. Only holds low profile cars and trucks- no larger sized matchbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Hot Wheel toy!, January 17, 2014
Joely (Tulsa, Oklahoma) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
I bought this Turbo Hauler as a birthday gift for a friend of my five year old son! His friend loved it and all of the kids(especially the boys) oohed and aahed over it at the party! It unfolds into a 3 layer hauler, perfect for a young boy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
My boy turns 4 this week and loves anything Matchbox or Hot Wheels related. Having plenty of cars, this will help organize 40 cars. I'm looking forward to the look on his face when he unwraps his gifts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, May 23, 2014
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
Doesn't quite hold as many cars as they estimate and the bottom row is difficult for little ones but it is a holder and toy in one so you cannot complain very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool storage option, March 23, 2014
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
This is a pretty cool way for kids to haul and store their hot wheels. The only problem is my son has so many hot wheels I need about 10 of these!

3.0 out of 5 stars If you're looking for a matchbox of hot wheel car hauler....., March 22, 2014
Gaye L. Iwig (Johnston, Iowa, US) - See all my reviews