Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Product Packaging: Standard PackagingChange
Price:$19.78 - $210.40

on September 15, 2013
My grandson, 8 yrs. old, seldom asks for anything. He saw this at a store. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday, he replied, as is usual, "I don't know." Well, he thought about it for a long time, like days, and in the middle of Mass, he said he wanted a transporter with a lift. I had no idea what he wanted, so I went to the store to see if I could find a hauler with a lift, and lo and behold, there it was. He loves his Hot Wheels. He has his father's Hot Wheels, some 40 years old, and his newer ones. Many times they are all over the floor. If your son or grandson loves Hot Wheels, he'll appreciate getting this hauler.
on October 3, 2013
My 3 yr old son loves this toy...it holds 3 rows of hotwheel type cars & he loads it up all the time. The cars can get heavy after so many but the truck holds up. Good toy for any boy!
on March 23, 2014
This is a pretty cool way for kids to haul and store their hot wheels. The only problem is my son has so many hot wheels I need about 10 of these!
on October 22, 2013
although made of plastic this carrier is strong and has been a big hit with a 5 yr old fan of Hotwheels.
on January 17, 2014
I bought this Turbo Hauler as a birthday gift for a friend of my five year old son! His friend loved it and all of the kids(especially the boys) oohed and aahed over it at the party! It unfolds into a 3 layer hauler, perfect for a young boy!
on October 9, 2013
I gave a five star rating because of past experience with Mattel toys.This Hot Wheels hauler looks like its made very well.I bought this hot wheels hauler for my 8 yr.old grand daughter for a 2013 Christmas gift.She likes collecting hot wheels and matchbox cars and playing with them.I highly recommend this if you need extra storage for your cars and trucks.
on April 3, 2014
My boy turns 4 this week and loves anything Matchbox or Hot Wheels related. Having plenty of cars, this will help organize 40 cars. I'm looking forward to the look on his face when he unwraps his gifts.
on May 23, 2014
Doesn't quite hold as many cars as they estimate and the bottom row is difficult for little ones but it is a holder and toy in one so you cannot complain very much.
on September 1, 2015
This is such a great concept, especially for kids like my son who have loads of hot wheels cars. But the product itself is not well designed; the cars roll right off the top (out the front and the back) when in motion, the lower level doesn't have an in and out, you have to shove cars in from the side, and lots of the hot wheels cars don't fit in the car carrier... great idea, poorly designed. I have constructed barriers to stop the cars from sliding out - and my son still does love playing with this car carrier.
on October 10, 2014
We bought this for my son, who has an ever increasing hot wheels/matchbox collection. The truck is nice, and not too expensive, however I do have a few criticisms. One being that not every hot wheel car will fit. Some are too wide, some are too tall. Also, the trucks raising mechanism does not lock. This makes it difficult to play drive the truck while cars are in it, as the levels will collapse. Not bad for the price though.