Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$18.89 - $66.72

on September 15, 2013
My grandson, 8 yrs. old, seldom asks for anything. He saw this at a store. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday, he replied, as is usual, "I don't know." Well, he thought about it for a long time, like days, and in the middle of Mass, he said he wanted a transporter with a lift. I had no idea what he wanted, so I went to the store to see if I could find a hauler with a lift, and lo and behold, there it was. He loves his Hot Wheels. He has his father's Hot Wheels, some 40 years old, and his newer ones. Many times they are all over the floor. If your son or grandson loves Hot Wheels, he'll appreciate getting this hauler.
on October 3, 2013
My 3 yr old son loves this toy...it holds 3 rows of hotwheel type cars & he loads it up all the time. The cars can get heavy after so many but the truck holds up. Good toy for any boy!
on January 17, 2014
I bought this Turbo Hauler as a birthday gift for a friend of my five year old son! His friend loved it and all of the kids(especially the boys) oohed and aahed over it at the party! It unfolds into a 3 layer hauler, perfect for a young boy!
on October 9, 2013
I gave a five star rating because of past experience with Mattel toys.This Hot Wheels hauler looks like its made very well.I bought this hot wheels hauler for my 8 yr.old grand daughter for a 2013 Christmas gift.She likes collecting hot wheels and matchbox cars and playing with them.I highly recommend this if you need extra storage for your cars and trucks.
on April 3, 2014
My boy turns 4 this week and loves anything Matchbox or Hot Wheels related. Having plenty of cars, this will help organize 40 cars. I'm looking forward to the look on his face when he unwraps his gifts.
on September 1, 2015
This is such a great concept, especially for kids like my son who have loads of hot wheels cars. But the product itself is not well designed; the cars roll right off the top (out the front and the back) when in motion, the lower level doesn't have an in and out, you have to shove cars in from the side, and lots of the hot wheels cars don't fit in the car carrier... great idea, poorly designed. I have constructed barriers to stop the cars from sliding out - and my son still does love playing with this car carrier.
on December 17, 2014
The only thing I don't like about this truck is that cars on top might follow way to easy as the truck moves because it doesn't have a barrier to stop them, so my boy is cool with it but I notice he gets a lil bit frustrated everytime he tries to move the truck and the cars fall down.
on December 26, 2014
My five year old son loves it despite unlike what the picture shows there is no way to keep the top cars from falling off when moving it. However, I am giving it a three because even though the top space is useless, you can attach hot wheel tracks to it to make a fun addition to a track.
on October 10, 2014
We bought this for my son, who has an ever increasing hot wheels/matchbox collection. The truck is nice, and not too expensive, however I do have a few criticisms. One being that not every hot wheel car will fit. Some are too wide, some are too tall. Also, the trucks raising mechanism does not lock. This makes it difficult to play drive the truck while cars are in it, as the levels will collapse. Not bad for the price though.
on November 25, 2014
This was the third thing my 10 year old son bought with his birthday gift certificate. He loves anything Hot Wheels and Matchbox and has been in search of trucks.

This one is really neat because the trailer actually will open on a hinge so that it has multiple layers to hold cars rather than the traditional one or two levels that most toy trucks would have (or a non-opening trailer that is not functional). My son loves that he can load this up with all of his cars and drive it around the house and also keep his favorite cars stored on it.

It seems to be pretty sturdy, well assembled and made of plastic. If he treats it properly it should last him for awhile. Of course it is just plastic so if someone was to say step on it, it would probably be a goner.