Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on December 17, 2013
We loved the movie Frozen and I thought these dolls would be a perfect addition to my daughter's collection of Disney Magiclip dolls. Unfortunately, though the description says "Magiclip fashions make changing outfits gentle on little fingers," these dolls do not have Magiclip fashions.

They are the right size and you can put other Magiclip dresses on the Frozen dolls, but their outfits are regular, fabric skirts and a plastic cape.
22 comments| 132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2014
These are overpriced and flimsy. We haven't even had them a day and the snowman is already in pieces. It looks like something you'd get in a fast food meal. This was a waste of money.
11 comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2014
This product was much smaller than anticipated. I was unable to locate the size of the toys in the gift set. I felt the images with the link were misleading. These things are 3 inches tall!
on March 31, 2014
These are beautiful. Quite often when Disney makes a doll this small the face is distorted, but these are very well done and look normal. They are so fun and great for long car rides. All the characters are very detailed; Olaf's head even pops off!
on April 1, 2014
Perfect for my 5yr granddaughter's Birthday cake. Fun dolls to play with after the candles were blown out. They are 3-4" tall and have fabric clothes and a plastic cape. I was pleased.
on January 14, 2014
After having seen the movie in November, my 5 year old Granddaughter couldnt stop talking about the movie. This was a well received momento.
on May 6, 2014
These are exactly as described, small 2" dolls with a smaller Olaf. They are NOT the snap on dolls that are popular with little hands but my 4year old can easily take off and put on the cap and skirts that are removeable.
on April 5, 2014
My daughter carries these little dolls everywhere. She is in love with them. Great quality. My dog even tried to chew on them, and they held up. I love that the actual skirts they wear are cloth and not plastic.
on April 1, 2014
My daughter loves this item! Be aware that Olaf's head does come off (it does go right back on) and could get lost. So far (we've had this for about two weeks) nothing has broken. The girls have fabric skirts, which also come off (leaving a painted-on leotard type outfit) and Elsa's plastic cape is removable.
on December 20, 2013
Cute little figurines but sort of small. Good quality for the price. My nieces and nephew LOVED the movie and I think it has a really good moral to the story and i'm glad I can help keep that in her mind.