Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

67%
33%

on July 27, 2012
I have been looking for this recording and was so excited when I found it. This brings back many memories from when I was a child sitting and listening to this story of Ali Baba. Old tunes are lost, but not forgotton. Thanks for offering this great recording. A great fine for my Kindle Fire via Amazon.....Thanks!
on February 9, 2013
Once upon a mattress is really slow starting... haven't actually had the will to listen to the whole thing through, I admit. BUT, Bing Crosby in Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves is an old, old favourite and will get lots of listening! Fun songs, good old story with a moral.
on February 2, 2014
Rare recording of two great casts of two great shows. Very useful for me to work out a few of the musical bumps in the road on the way to our production.