5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy Deliciousness!
These butter glazed goodies are really delicious. I couldn't find them in the stores anymore so I bought them on-line. They are the best - i mean macadamia nuts are amazing to begin with and then you add a butter candy glaze... seriously!
Published on November 3, 2007 by Laura A. Corrigan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sweet treat
Love these macadamias as a treat and for stocking gifts. This time, the package arrived with the cans rolling around in the box. I was surprised, but the cans were still in pretty good shape. Also, I will think carefully about re-ordering since the free shipping that was advertised with the purchase was not applied.
Published on December 17, 2008 by DE Mango

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy Deliciousness!, November 3, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh, Tasty, and a Great Price, May 28, 2010
This review is from: Mauna Loa Macadamias, Butter Candy Glazed, 5.5-Ounce Containers (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
This is my second set and my third order overall of Macadamia nuts from Amazon. I have had them in HI and these are just as good. They are fresher, much cheaper (free shipping!), and better variety than the same brand in the grocery or drug store. I love the butter toffee taste. Try the Kona coffee ones as well! If you LOVE macadamian nuts then you will love Muna Loa brand and ordering from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service!, September 5, 2009
This is the best macadamia nuts in the entire line of Mauna Loa. My friend sent me a sample of it and then I ordered a case of it on Amazon.com and got FREE SHIPPING too. The overall taste is light buttery sugar glazed, melt in your mouth perfection. I had to hide my cartons cause I refuse to share. It is very addictive!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sweet treat, December 17, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars mauna loa macadamia nuts, September 14, 2009
While expensive, these are excellent. I would order them again, though I can get them in stores for less money at times.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great.., April 29, 2014
who can resist macadamia nuts? These are great....just like we bought when we were in Hawaii years ago.
Yes, I'd recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surely heroin is less addictive than these, April 29, 2014
Seriously, these are delicious. The coating is thin enough to give a wonderful toffee-like crunch, but not too sweet so the yumminess of the nuts shines through. Embarrassed to admit I can polish off a can of these by myself in a single sitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nuts, January 2, 2014
Everything came just fine . The order we made came promptly. We are enjoying the Mauna Loa Macadamias Butter Candy Glazed pack of six.

5.0 out of 5 stars YUM!!, July 9, 2013
I had these when I visited Hawaii...can't find them in grocery stores at home. These are to die for!! Worst thing is you can't have just one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy, but set yourself a limit, November 4, 2014
We spent 5 days in Maui and only found 2 cans of these dangerously yummy mac-nut flavors. As soon as we got home we went on-line. Discount Hawaiian Gifts had them then and still does. Enjoy, but set yourself a limit.