Maurice Lacroix Men's LC7008-SS001130 Les Classiques Silver Power Reserve Indicator Dial Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Automatic movement
- Silver dial
- Brown leather strap
- Deployment clasp with push button
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)
Maurice Lacroix has been making fine Swiss timepieces since 1975. The company's passion for detail is shown especially in the extremely elaborate and sophisticated watch dials and finely decorated and finished movements, some of which are enhanced with additional intricate complications.
Maurice Lacroix, a manufacturer of quality Swiss timepieces since 1961, has given itself two major goals: preserve a long tradition of prestigious Swiss watchmaking and continue to top itself with new developments and innovations. Fans of traditional watchmaking, innovative technologies and creativity are certain to know the name, Maurice Lacroix.
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 7.9 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 pounds
- ASIN: B005HF2BCI
- Item model number: LC7008-SS001130
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 15, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Maurice Lacroix|
|Dial window material type||Antireflective Sapphire|
|Clasp||Deployment Clasp With Push Button|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Second hand, Luminous|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|